• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Nickel Aleph A2 with TNC 18650 Power Pack and Recessed Clicky

thom

Enlightened
I'll improve this listing as needed but I've been meaning to list some of these for a while now...

SOLD Nickel Aleph A2(0) host, TnC 18650 Power Pack, TnC recessed tail, McClicky switch, polished Peu SS, reflector and o-rings included, no led/driver/canister, Was Asking $ 195.27 now Asking $149

2x Lumapower MRV smooth reflectors with 1 box. If you want these with any other purchase they are just $7more. One of the reflectors has some fingerprints on it. I've not removed them for fear of damage. Other than that they are both 100%.

Sold but VG2 still available with any other light for $10...Aleph 1 in black with Shoppe built LE TYOJ DB917. There are some very minor flaws in the head (tiny nicks) that are difficult to see with out close examination. Optionally, there is a vital gear (VG2) 2x 123 cell body in "black rubber" coating available. The rubber reminds me of that on the handles of some hand tools. I forget were I got the VG2 body but it should be considered to be in rough condition. I'm asking was 174.11 now $152.17 without the VG2

Withdrawn Black Aleph 19 with Cree GDuP LE. Comes with a McTC (McClicky) and a 1x 123 Aleph body. Also includes a very nicely done PEU SS bezel with 3 red trits. This may be my last GDuP if a USPS lost package doesn't turn up soon. Was Asking $359.12 now Asking $285

Sold Milky Boxter, (modded SF KL4 with SSCP4 and Acorn D867 and latest firmware) . A Un-potted E2D ring and and E2d head may be had for $14.88 more ( and includes shown red lanyard). No longer comes with nickel Aleph CR2 body and black TnC SF series recessed tailcap. This is a sweet light, love it perfect beam and 4 levels of brightness. Was Asking $283.16 now Asking $215

Sold Fivemega 18500 E2e clickie Lego light with Lumens Factory (90 lumen) EO-E1R. This is a sweet little number. Comes with the bulb, clickie tube, bezel, and Protected AW 18500 1500 mAh cell. The bulb has less than 15 seconds runtime and the 18500 cell has never needed recharged, but will be topped off before shipped. I'm asking for was $77.77 now$55

Sold SF E1b body only (no clip) $19

Sold Selling an HD45 WWOT, lux V with a deep 45 mm reflector. Just bought it but it's not really my cup of tea. The original post was very accurate, it in pretty good but not perfect shape with great white tent and excellent beam. Bought it here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/191116
was $178.88 now looking for$155

Sold Black Aleph 2, 2 stage flat Aleph twisty tailcap, 1x 123 Aleph body, and very nicely polished Ti bezel ring. Running Shoppe built LE TYOJ DB917. I tried to take pics of the Ti bezel vs a non polished but they don't do it justice. The tailcap is very smooth in operation and offers a very nice low, yet I'm unsure of the exact resistance. If someone knows how I might tell please let me know. Was Asking $253.09 now $190

Sold Mirage man 18650 split body lego in HA natural. Comes with Wolf Eyes Cree Q5 drop in, SF bezel, TNC E2C adapter, and McTC (McClicky) tailcap. In addition to a bright punchy but smooth beam, this light offers great looks in all in HA natural, extended run times and convenient size. I'm asking for was $176.33 now $161.66

SoldFor a limited time I'm going to offer the following, but read carefully:

Aleph 19 with GDuP. The head of the Aleph is like new. However the rest has issues.

The lens was dropped on to a tile floor and part of the edge chipped off. It doesn't affect the beam but needs to be replace. The shoppe has replacements available in sapphire with AR coating.

The GDuP's bottom has pushed in from battery pressure. I was going to have Milky fix it until Cindy from the shoppe contacted me to say they will repair or replace it, even though I was not the original buyer. :thumbsup:

I will sell just the head and GDuP for $129.97. I will offer the following with the purchase of the head and GDuP:

Sold Aleph 1x 123 $20.02 or $16.03 for the one with the nick as shown in the pics
Sold McTC Tail & McClicky $27.07
Sold Surefire protected (z68) clicky $36.06

Sold Next is a Natural color Fenix LOD Modded with a SSC P4 there is some minor wear around the key ring hole and a scratch on the body. I'm asking was $34.60 now $31.31

Sold Aleph PR / T head in black modded by CPFr DaFabricata with SOB 1000 and SSC P4. This light is amazingly bright with good throw and nice flood. There is a noticeable doughnut hole on a white wall at < 30 inches. The light has minor wear and appears to be in 93% plus condition with no dings or dints but minor surface scuffs and the like. Again, this is a very nice bright light that is sure to impress. It comes with a Aleph 2x 123 tube and a surefire clicky. You can upgrade the surefire tailcap (pictured) to a flat top Aleph 2 stage tailcap for $24.52 more. I'm asking $137.18

Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional I`ll take it, or smilely takeit, in this thread is given first chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48 (included in price)) USPS Priority Mail (free confirmation with paypal) unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection.
progress.gif

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS SureFire, Fenix, and Aleph and more stuff...

Amazing lights......!!!

I`m devasted over not having cash right now.......:(

alantch

Enlightened

Any chance of parting with the Aleph 1x123 body only without getting the head/GDuP?

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast

That VG2 Black Rubber body is cool.
Thank Goodness I have an Aleph1 your sales are soooo tempting!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the light I just put together for ya!

Will ya please include the extra reflecter I sent ya?

PM me with PP details and I'll pay.

Thanks...I like this light:naughty:

Last edited:

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Back up on the A19 head + GDuP for $129.97. It still works right? Or are you going to get the replacement for it from the Shoppe?

Last edited:

thom

Enlightened

Any chance of parting with the Aleph 1x123 body only without getting the head/GDuP?

Sure there is a chance.... Keep in mind that my prices include USPS Priority mail shipping so $16.03 less $4.60 for shipping would be kinda silly, but we should be able to work something out. Call me if you like today 9am-8pm CST 800 329-0550 if you like. :sssh:

thom

thom

Enlightened

I'll take the light I just put together for ya!

Will ya please include the extra reflecter I sent ya?

PM me with PP details and I'll pay.

Thanks...I like this light:naughty:

This is to funny. PM sent, on the reflector I had made plans.... Feel free to call me if you want, you might be able to sell me on the idea :p

thanks,

thom

thom

Enlightened

Back up on the A19 head + GDuP for $129.97. It still works right? Or are you going to get the replacement for it from the Shoppe?

You have backup. I works, but not in a light. It will need sent to the shop or modified by someone.

thom

ROK

Enlightened
Re: FS SF 9P bored & Ext, LOD SSC P4, Aleph 1, Aleph 19 GDuP, FiveMega & Mirage Legos

PM sent for LOD and Z68.

thom

Enlightened
Re: FS SF 9P bored & Ext, LOD SSC P4, Aleph 1, Aleph 19 GDuP, FiveMega & Mirage Legos

PM sent for LOD and Z68.

Replied... I have LOD still available. The Z68 was sold off the forum via PM. However, I have another available at $45 with shipping.

thom