D-Mini Specials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like Lumapower is offereing some specials on the the D-Mini lights:

http://www.lumapower.com/D080301offer.html

I was wondering about the D-Mini (the plain D-Mini, not the digital) w/the D12 2 x AA tube. It looks like a 2 level light with a Cree Q2. I have no experience with the D-Mini, but like the 1 x CR123a / 2 x AA lights for their versatility in both size and battery type.

For $69, is this a good deal?

Ziva2006

Newly Enlightened
I was just at the batteryjunction website and put the least expensive D-Mini and D-12 extender together and totaled 69.90....

D-Mini: 39.95
D-12: 29.95

So I think if your looking for new, its going to cost ya right about the same.

IMO I think Lumapower/Lumacraft make pretty good products. In the last two weeks, I now own 2 D-Mini's and saving for an MRV SE next :broke:.

Max Woodman

Banned
is the special over already?

That's what i wondering over to? is it really over? when i visit the LumaPower site, i can read that the special offer will END 28-Maj-2008?

But when i pusch the order button, it stands special offer will end 30-April-2008?? I really don't understand anything. But i have order one nice D-mini Digital SE Q5 with a D12 tube for two AA. Price $105.00 included free shipping to my country Sweden. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic
"Heads-up" notices such as these should be posted in the Good Deals forum of the MarketPlace. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.