Power On Board...Power?

thefly01

Newly Enlightened
I'm new but since acquiring my Fenix T1 I've got the bug! I have a few of the Sam's Power On Boards coming and was wondering what is the lumen rating? I was just trying to get an idea vs. 225 for the fenix(at the emitter for SF fans);)

thefly01

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, that's what I was after. I have heard alot about these but haven't seen any reviews so that helps a great deal.:D

BVH

Flashaholic
There's quite a few threads here on various shootouts which include the Sam's Club/Amondotech HID. You might try some searches using "shootout", "Amondotech illuminator". The Amondotech Illuminator has a 4300K lamp whereas the Sam's uses a 6000K but you can get an idea of what it does.

thefly01

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I appreciate the links and replys guys. That helps alot and hurts alot;)

thefly01

Newly Enlightened
Hey Stereodude, I'm confused if the Fenix T1 are putting out 6000 lumens I would think this would be more than 3000. I just got to thinking about that anyway if anyone knows that would be great. Take care

Stereodude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Stereodude, I'm confused if the Fenix T1 are putting out 6000 lumens I would think this would be more than 3000. I just got to thinking about that anyway if anyone knows that would be great. Take care
Where'd you see 6000 lumen? I think you mean 6000 lux. Lux are not Lumen.

thefly01

Newly Enlightened
Noob mistake:eek: Yeah I understand the difference I guess I just looked at that wrong. Thanks for setting me straight.

Latest posts