Wuben        

Thread: WTB: *** FOUND *** 18650 tube that will fit Surefire E-series head...HA Natural color

Default WTB: *** FOUND *** 18650 tube that will fit Surefire E-series head...HA Natural color

*** FOUND *** *** FOUND *** *** FOUND ***

Hey guys...Anyone have a body that will fit one 18650 li-ion battery...with the head sized for the Surefire E-series? The tail can be either E size, or C size....doesn't matter. But Natural HAIII, please. Knurling preferred, but the ringy design is ok too.

Thanks. I pay cash paypal.
    Last edited by ttran97; 04-10-2008 at 11:52 AM.

Default Re: WTB: 18650 tube that will fit Surefire E-series head...HA Natural color

Did you try contacting MirageMan? Perhaps he still has some of his 18650 pack to spare?

Default Re: WTB: 18650 tube that will fit Surefire E-series head...HA Natural color

Quote Originally Posted by shiftd View Post
    Did you try contacting MirageMan? Perhaps he still has some of his 18650 pack to spare?
    I haven't...but I've seen that he sold out a bunch, I think. Thanks anyway.

If ,you come across more than you need, (I prefer the ringed version) , but I am in need of one as well.

I hope this isn't considered a thread trash, as any offer made to me would first be offered to you.....I just need one and keep forgeting to start a WTB, until I see everyone elso doing it

Thanks, Tim
    Flashlight Modifications available upon request
    "I have to go return some video tapes." -Patrick Bateman

Quote Originally Posted by DaFABRICATA View Post
    If ,you come across more than you need, (I prefer the ringed version) , but I am in need of one as well.

I hope this isn't considered a thread trash, as any offer made to me would first be offered to you.....I just need one and keep forgeting to start a WTB, until I see everyone elso doing it

Thanks, Tim
    Nah...not thread crapping. Plenty of bodies to go around, hopefully! Where's my M3 head?

Coming soon to a ttran97 near you!!!

It will be shipped later today.
    Flashlight Modifications available upon request
    "I have to go return some video tapes." -Patrick Bateman

Quote Originally Posted by DaFABRICATA View Post
    Coming soon to a ttran97 near you!!!

It will be shipped later today.

Sweetness! I wish it was my other M3 head, though...the one that's stuck at the dairy lab in Jersey. That sucker's supposed to have 6 rebels in it! Wow!

This body that I'm looking for will be perfect for the Tranzilla...grrrr...