• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Leef C Tail M Head 18650 HA III Natural

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think Lighthound has had any in stock for months. I found one a little while back, but had to pay a decent premium to get it. Good luck on the search Donn, they are out there.

schiesz

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
M head? In HA black? Never seen one. schiesz

Yeah, all Leef C2M bodies are natural to match natural only finishes of M heads. A black M head would be pretty though. Wonder if Size15's would know if any were made, maybe for the Asian market, which seems to see more black HA than we do.

donn_

Flashaholic
Lighthound lists a black C2M LeefDapter, but all the C-tail M-Head listings are either raw or NAT.

Still looking. I'd take 1,2, or 3x 18650 in raw or NAT.

seattlite

Enlightened
M head? In HA black? Never seen one.

schiesz

How about a very nice clone in HA-BK. Full compatible with SF bodies, but not lamps:

IMG_2042.jpg

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I actually meant M headed body when I wrote that, but it held true for the heads as well.

Very nice one, BTW!

schiesz

donn_

Flashaholic
You would Leef would send you one of them, I mean it's not like you haven't been asking. LOL. I sold my C2M about 6 months ago. Are you looking at a Milkyspit mod?

Bill

I have a KL6 head with a P7 set up to run on a single Li-Ion, and I need an M body which will hold an 18650.

I have C2M's but they don't work on the KL6.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I have a KL6 head with a P7 set up to run on a single Li-Ion, and I need an M body which will hold an 18650.

I have C2M's but they don't work on the KL6.

I meant I sold my C tail, M head body a few months ago. I have heard that the adapter that Leef sells, the C2M, does not make electrical contact because of anodized insides of adapter. Get that anodize off and it would work with a C series body bored out to 18650, or a TB 18650 with E tailcap threads or just use a Surefire body and 17670, or 17650 for now. Oh, yeah, you for sure need an 18650 body with a P7.

Bill

donn_

Flashaholic
The C2M doesn't work with the KL6 because of the head's internals. The adapter will screw in, but there isn't enough room left for the C body to screw into the adapter.

I'm using the head on an M6 in the mean time, with a single AW C cell.

ftumch33

Enlightened
I feel your pain brother. I`ve been looking and hoping to find these or maybe another run would be made for quite some time.
Leef! Help! We need another run of these!

9x23

Enlightened
Hello donn

Do you have a spare Aleph III Black head assembly (head, bezel, reflector in mint condition) you'd be willing to trade for an unused HAIII 18650 x2? If so shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Thanks

9x23