• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TNC SF Series 123 and CR2: Price reduction: sold

For sale here are a number of TNC parts that can be combined to make at least two different configurations of light, a 1 x 123 and a 1 x CR2. Here are the parts you get:

Light capsule fitted with Seoul emitter and 2 stage LE, low and high, made by Eric.
27mm head
20 mm head
1 CR2 body
1 123 body
1 clicky tailcap
1 twisty tailcap

If you add all these parts up, you get a bit over $300.00. Am selling for sold$225.00 $250.00. The parts have never been used. Note that there is an imperfection in the coating of the 20mm lens.

First unconditional I'll take it gets the prize. Paypal to wmlafferty -at - comcast - dot - net. Price includes shipping by priority mail, delivery confirmation. Insurance, add $5.00. CC paypal add 4%.

CR2 body with twisty, 20mm head

2404438154_f2761a83d8_o.jpg

Two bodies, two heads, two tailcaps, one light engine which can be mounted in either body

2403611331_ebb3d27474.jpg

123 body with clicky, 27mm head

2404477852_40b5216d8b.jpg

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: TNC SF Series 123 and CR2

I noticed that the finish on the smaller head is a bit patchy...at least it seems so in the pic. Was this from the "blemish" cart at TNC. It still looks really nice and seems like a good deal. I was just curious because I'm not a TNC pro.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: TNC SF Series 123 and CR2

I noticed that the finish on the smaller head is a bit patchy...at least it seems so in the pic. Was this from the "blemish" cart at TNC.

Hello Paul,

Yes, I guess it was from the blemish cart. When Eric was building the light, we waited forever to get the emitter, then he had to modify the driver, and then there were only "seconds" left for the 20mm head. By then, I was so impatient that I told him to send the "second" and I would get a "first" later if I needed to. I never bothered to inquire whether the 20mm heads are available yet since this one, while not perfect, is o.k. But if it's not o.k. to someone, it's easily replaced. In general, I have found that the quality of TNC parts is very high, and I would not want to create the impression that a splotchy finish is typical of their work

bill