• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SSC modded Arc LS (price drop)

AvroArrow

Enlightened
I have a modded Arc LSL-ST with 123 clicky and 2AA clicky for sale. Here's the list of mods:

-USV0I SSC P4 LED
-Khatod 17mm smooth reflector
-mineral glass lens
-upped drive current to 407ma (from stock 330ma)

There are 2 small nicks. One is on the front outer edge of the bezel, between the ". ARC" in the first picture. The other is at the back edge of the head/bezel as shown in the second picture, almost straight down from the M in "Made". Any other white spots are just flecks of dust. There is also a very slight wear mark on the edge of the lanyard ring point (not shown in pics) on the 123 clicky. The 2AA clicky is mint.

Price is $130 USD shipped to Canada/USA Cash Paypal, $135 USD for International folks. $115/120 if you don't want the 2AA clicky. SOLD to NetMage

*Cash Paypal only. Please PM me for paypal address and any customs requests.
*All prices are in US dollars and include shipping to Canada/USA. Int'l add $5.

===================
Terms & Conditions:
===================

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread gets it. Please post any general questions or PM any private questions.

Standard airmail shipping (no insurance, no tracking) within North America is included. International is +$5. I cannot be held responsible for loss once it's dropped off at the Post Office/carrier. Insurance and tracking is available at actual cost (I will have to check how much at the post office), but I'm dealing with Canada Post here so it's not going to be cheap. Buyer pays shipping for customer service issues if any.

Please include a description of the item(s) purchased, shipping info and cpf name in paypal so I can match up the payment with the CPF name.

I will ship it ASAP upon receipt of Paypal (usually within 1 or 2 days).

Last edited:

AvroArrow

Enlightened
Re: FS: SSC modded Arc LS (price drop)

:bumpit: with another price drop. Nobody wants the (modded) classic Arc LS anymore? :confused: Or maybe my market timing is bad.

Groundhog66

Banned

The market is definitely down right now, I had pretty mint SSCP4 modded LS that I could sell for $110:( I think your offering is very fair, gotta love the Arcs.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

The market is definitely down right now, I had pretty mint SSCP4 modded LS that I could sell for $110:( I think your offering is very fair, gotta love the Arcs.

Very true. Definitely worth way more than that.

AvroArrow

Enlightened
Re: SPF: SSC modded Arc LS (price drop)

SPF to NetMage.

Groundhog66 & darkzero,

Thanks for the kind words guys. Timing is everything. I didn't really want to sell it, but I've been bitten by the McGizmo Ti bug and I'm discovering that it's a very expensive itch to scratch so I need to liquidate some lights to keep myself from going :broke: . And I'm running out of lights that I'm willing to sell. :(

BTW darkzero, thanks for posting that glow-poxy guide with pics from waaaay back when. It was really useful for giving my older mag LED mods some bling. :thumbsup:

And thanks for acting as my CC "broker" gunga. :D

jag808808

Enlightened

SPF to NetMage.

Groundhog66 & darkzero,

Thanks for the kind words guys. Timing is everything. I didn't really want to sell it, but I've been bitten by the McGizmo Ti bug and I'm discovering that it's a very expensive itch to scratch so I need to liquidate some lights to keep myself from going :broke: . And I'm running out of lights that I'm willing to sell. :(

BTW darkzero, thanks for posting that glow-poxy guide with pics from waaaay back when. It was really useful for giving my older mag LED mods some bling. :thumbsup:

AvroArrow,

I know the feeling! The McGizmo bug bit me so bad I had an allergic reaction!!! A LunaSol 27!!! The hospital said the prognosis was not good. Probably terminal...(if wife finds the credit card bill):sssh::duck::grin2:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

SPF to NetMage.

Groundhog66 & darkzero,

Glad everything worked out. :thumbsup: