• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Ti PD-S **Unfortunate Story**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundhog66

Banned
Here is the story, I finally found one for a GREAT price. Naturally, I bought it. Long story short....it got lost:shakehead somewhere between San Francisco and Livermore:thinking:. I have waited over 3 weeks for it to show, but to no avail.:mecry: The fellow CPF'er is taking care of the Insurance claim currently, he has be wonderful to deal with.:twothumbs SO, now I am looking for a replacement for close to the price I paid for the lost one ($450):candle:. If anyone can find it in their heart to hook a brother up it would be GREATLY appreciated.:kiss: Please PM me with anything you have to offer, thank you.

Tim:popcorn:

cqbdude

Enlightened
I had a package go missing when the postal tracking system said the it already got delivered..

Luckily I wasnt worried since I insured the light, but just dreading the claim process..I read that I needed to wait 30 days before filing a claim.
So I waited in the hopes that it might eventually find its way back to the intended destination..

Well before the 30 days was up, it miraculously got delivered..

So there is a reason that they want you to wait 30 days..
It sometimes take 30 days for a USPS priority shipment to arrive..:thumbsdow

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Sorry about that Tim, I've been having a lot of problems with shipping lately ad well. On the bright side everything has either been eventually delivered or returned to me and I had to reship it. One package floated around for a month before being returned for no reason, and two clips showed up a week after the replacements which had been shipped two weeks after the original ones. Not really any help but there may still be hope.

~Chip

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
It could be hung up in Customs. Not uncommon. There may me hope.

Sorry to hear the bad news.........good luck in your search Tim.

BTW, isn't San Francisco an entirely different country?????, NO, wait, it was just wishful thinking!!

jag808808

Enlightened
GH,

Sorry to hear of your dilemna. Glad you insured it! Keep your hopes up. A miracle may yet happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.