Acro X990 > Squirt gun.

maxa beam

Banned
This story has best effect when read from top down. Trust me.
It's 9:45 on the dot. Dark.
Quiet.

A ray of electromagnetic radiation pierces the dark outside my window. I retract the blinds to observe. 4 kids around 9-10ish, I couldn't tell, were playing cops with flashlights and squirt guns. Ha. Haha. I could only laugh at their yellow cheap-o lights. As much fun it was to watch their pathetic excuse of a light/water war, they were stepping on my garden. Don't touch the garden.

So I unpacked my Acro X990, quite infamous to the hooligans at the stock barn across the road who like to be so noisy, and nodded in appreciation at my arsenal. It consisted of a Beast II, Novatac 120P, Maxabeam(That would be too brutal. Could cause real eye damge. o.o) Acro X990 of course, and the el-grande, a brand-spankin' new 125mW wicked laser which I chose to take along, as well. As I opened my door, silently as I could, I could only smirk as a sploosh of water drops landed all over me. It's on. It took some will not to grab my Beast, too.

The perpetraitor was armed with an obnoxious green squirt cannon. I blasted him with the Acro and switched the laser on, the coherant light shining like a solid-green beam of steel through the thick blackness of the dark that was the sky. The garden-steppers immediately turned to it and I swooped my Acro across the yard, catching them all with it's full force. They could only recoil in utter suprise and pain. I knew a retaliation would come, so I crawled behind the shed. A hail of squirts flew about my head as I narrowly escaped wetness and dove behind the shed. The dwarvishly small beings charged, and I knew I'd be overtaken if I didn't do something. I could crawl under the shed, but who knows what's under there. I chose to scramble to find my key and unlocked the shed door, hopping in before sighting and leaving the door open. There'd be a suprise waiting.

They charged towards the door from what I heard, only to be stopped by that same laser beam. If I was them, I would of turned back by now. Oh well. They stared at it for a moment, not knowing I was staring them in their faces (The shed is pitch black at night, and they'd dropped their lights when I blasted them with a faceful of Acro.) and I'd put the laser on the shelf and left it on to cover. I positioned my Acro in just the right spot for maximum smack-down-all-out lumen carnage.

The Acro roared forth like a pillar of scorching power, the garden-stompers knocked onto their feet by the pure lumens scorching their night-adapted eyes. They reeled on the ground for a moment before hearing me hop out and they scrambled.

I had finished it. All it took was a few minutes. Still time to catch an episode of Bizarre Foods. I laughed maniacally as the foolish boys, or girls, sprinted down the road, their corneas no doubt in flame, their maculas scorched, their irises melted, their pupils forever doomed.

Then, I woke up.

Last edited:

maxa beam

Banned
I seriously did dream that. Would be fun, though, to see if that tactical light can really be used that way..

And, yayuh! I'm prepared, too. Believe it or not, I EDC a Beast sometimes (Eelskin holster. The head hangs off of an eelskin ring.), and my lights stay by my bed.

Last edited:

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am going to see if I can dream something the same tonight. Just start imagining a light battle while drifting off :sleepy: ...