• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: CPF Mr. Bulk Lion Heart LED Flashlight

fc2462

Newly Enlightened
FS: CPF Mr. Bulk Lion Heart LED Flashlight

This is the Candle Power Forums special limited edition light from around Christmas 2004 that Dan was selling from Tactical Warehouse.

This one is number 049/125.

I am selling to raise funds for another endeavor, so no trades please.

Light comes with 2 Wolf Eyes rechargeable batteries and Wolf Eyes charger. The batteries do charge and power up the light but since they are 3 1/2 years old, no guarantees on those.

I have taken some extreme closeup pictures and they seem to magnify every little dust particle and pocket lint. The light is used and I did carry it for a while. It really is in good condition and is an amazing little light.

Price is $225 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I only ship to the United States. I prefer PayPal for payment but will accept a check or money order. Check or money order will delay shipping until cleared by bank.

First "I'll take it." post to this thread gets it.

Please contact me via email at: [email protected] for any questions or to make payment arrangements.

Thanks!

Pictures:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont know the BIN on the emitters used but they have a very pretty cold white tint to them. With almost a hint of HID bluish. Mine is a very cherished part of my collection.

Shane