LSL-P vs. latest SF KL1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Depends on the KL1 really. The LS*-P's use hand-picked LED's so you have a great chance of getting a nice white one all the time. The KL1's are not hand-picked so you might get one that's whiter, or greener, or it might have purple in it. It really depends. My KL1 is pretty bright, but has quite a bit of purple in it (compared to my LSH-P). The way I see it, when you get a LS*-P, you're paying extra to be able to "choose" a whiter LED.

- G!mpy

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Wish me luck! I shall reciece mine hopefully soon. I feel fortunate that I wasn't able to get myself one earlier. I love the new design of the latest KL1. The LSHP is excellent too----ultimate choice for EDC!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
My KL1 on an E2 is mucho blue, though it is bright. My LSH-S is very white, with a nice center beam. I have never seen an LSH-P, but I know that you can get LSH-S's in the $80.00 range: not so the LSH-P. Peter sells them only through his site. Am I wrong? Could almost buy two LSH_S's for cost of one premium. Just a thought.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Bill-

There are plenty of other places that carry the LSH-Premium... I just bought one from Dan at www.TacticalWarehouse.com - very reasonably priced and he's a great guy to deal with and you can't go wrong with buying anything from him, IMHO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Just check the Dealer section - there were some announcements not too long ago by some dealers mentioning they just received some in stock.

-Jim

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Jim, thanks for your info. Nice to know that there are some good prices on P's. I do like my LSH-S. Bill

SUREFARC

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
I'll guarantee that there is no KL1 on the street that is as white as the LSH-P.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah in fact I doubt it myself. I have never seen anything whiter than the LSHP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Too cool!

Alan Hsu

Enlightened
As my LSH-P is defintely whiter than any of my flashlights with low-dome LS, I think the whiteness is a function of HD LS. I was just wondering if the LSL-P is BRIGHTER than KL1?

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Nascar, you're really making me feel great about my order from Dan (TW) - I ordered the LSH-Premium, and a lot of it was from influence... no, not from alcohol... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I appreciated your input, especially as well as from Dan the Man. I'm really looking forward to receiving this package!

-Jim

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
nascar: i'm in the process of getting an LSH-P as well, due in large part to the positive reviews (yours included). i'll be sure to post my review/first impressions here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Reno

Enlightened
Just got mine, and it stomps my first edition LS. The kroll switch is kinda ugly, but it makes the light a lot easier to operate. I can't wait till it gets dark!!!

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
My LSL-P appears to be brighter and is most definitely whiter than BOTH of my KL1's.

...just my 2¢...

Status
Not open for further replies.