What happens when you give a kid a light of choice.

maxa beam

Banned
So my neice is about 9. I think. She knows of my hobby. She calls me lightman. She visits every now and then.

One day she asked me to borrow a light to take to show and tell, cause they were doing the behavior of light in school. Well, my lights stay by my bed, excluding my Novatac 120P, which I have on me always, even when I sleep. (I've showered with it a few times. o_O). I, ofcourse, agreed, and told her to pick one out and take it home. So, I was going to clean my Beast II the day after that, when I noticed it's absence. Hmm. Wonder who could of gotten that.

A few days later she shows up to hand it back over, and I asked her how it went. She told me the teacher fell over when she shined it into a mirror and it hit her teacher in the face. Hmm.

Now you know, always remove your HIDs from the area before a kid comes over.

Good thing she didn't get the Maxa Beam. o.o

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ouch, that must have stung.

She certainly made a good choice, though ;)

Regards,
Tempest

maxa beam

Banned
Yeah. I'd of thought she'd of picked the Novatac, as she messes with it every time she visits.

craig333

Newly Enlightened
Wonder what this kid is going to have for a collection in twenty years. :)

greenstuffs

Banned
Yeah it is pretty common for kids to get the best thing, My niece keeps asking me to give her a light, it wouldn't be a big deal for me however she doesn't like surefires or fenixes she wants the Ti Customs. So i end up giving her a S/S Dragonheart :D