• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti + other rare custom lights ( all sold now)

dirkp

Enlightened
1. sold to griff
want to sell this Titanium light made from don + mr bulk . this one is a one of . http://dmcleish.com/CPF/LC/index.html

i got it from londonlad and it is in top condition.
i want 1300 1200 1000 900 $ include registred shipping world wide without insurance and i will pay the paypal fees.

also i will sell this blue aleph 1 from don
light is sold
http://dmcleish.com/CPF/Aleph-Series/index.html You can see a picture of it here (scroll down to picture #24...where you can see Don`s fingers holding the light :p )
this light is complete without Le . i think there are only 6 or 7 made from.
the light is in top condition . i want $ 340 290 250 include registred shipping world wide without insurance and i will pay the paypal fees.

also i want to sell this awesome aleph 1 .
light is sold

the light is complete with titanium crenceld bezel but i cant say you which le is inside . the only one is a small dig you can see under the bezel.
i want to have 300 250 200 $ include registred shipping world wide without insurance and i will pay the paypal fees.

grne1p1000195bc7.jpg

grne2vonp1000194xl1.jpg

also i want to sell this Ti light. it is a one of , made from TB. sold to donn
this light is a one of . the light is complete with flupic le . 3 mode and stobe effect. i cant say you which led is inside .
the light is in top condition only a very, very very small dig is to see ( last pic )
for this light i want 600 $ include registred shipping world wide without insurance and i will pay the paypal fees.

this pics are not made by me . they are from the man i got the light. i cant make better ones

img00182uk6.jpg

img0019gw8.jpg

img0022ae7.jpg

img0023hi0.jpg

img0024jp0.jpg

img0031vy6.jpg

here you can see the very . very small dig

img00322yn5.jpg

for all lights , who is the first one who say i 'll take it get it. only paymant is paypal.
i'm not responseble for lost or damged when the light is one the postway.
i never had any problems when i ship anything anywhere

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: Ti + other rare custom lights

:paypal:

:thanks:

By the way, unless it has been changed, the emitter is a SSC P4 USVOI.

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Geeez Donn your fast, Nice snag on the TB. As for me:mecry:

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am so tempted to have my Ti Cub back, its a real piece of history and a great light. :bow: