boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
boldyellow.gif
bounce.gif

hoboyhoboyhoboyhoboy
Sorry, just had to share with somebody

kimchikungfu

Newly Enlightened
I don't even know if my E2e KL1 package has been shipped yet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

It should have shipped today, but the dealer hasn't let me know...

Hmm, I'd better go investigate straight away...

draftaman

Newly Enlightened
Yeah this is my first surefire.
I had to do something to take the sting out of waiting for my arc to come in.
Flashlights are becomming an addiction.
eek5.gif

kimchikungfu

Newly Enlightened
It's my first SureFire too, and only my second serious flashlight ever! See sig for details /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And no, the SF will probably not be the last /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well you've got a good quality start. When I first "jumped into the fire", I wasted some $$ buying some off brand torches. They were "ok", of course were used as gifts to non-flashaholics (and they still love them!)...but if you keep reading here and posting questions, you should be able to make good decisions.

My problem, is that so many great torches are out there, and there's just no place around Anchorage that really has them to be able to "handle" in person...I have to order them, evaluate them and then make a decision.

Kaneda

Newly Enlightened
I've got a question about G2+P61. I read on a dealers webpage that the P61 will damage the flashlight if you turn the flashlight on for a longer period of time (too much heat). Should the P61 only used for short time illumination ?
Thanks,
Kaneda

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Opps.... sorry. I just re-read your post. You have a G2. A G2 has a lexan lens, which will melt with extensive continuous runtime of a P61 lamp assembly. I suggest you purchase a G2Z bezel or just flatout purchase a G2Z light. The G2Z bezel is pyrex, which will handle the heat just fine.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The LOTC of the G2Z will also help you prevent accidental activation which when using the P61 could be nasty if the G2Z lens is very close to fabrics (not to mention the waste of $2.50 of SF123As...)

I suggest you get the G2Z - it's an excellent feature rich SureFire.

Al

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
yup....not to mention the LOTC of the G2Z will not leak at all when the button is pressed unlike the G2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

draftaman

Newly Enlightened
I didn't see the G2Z bezel on surefire's website so I'm guessing I Have to call them directly to order one. correct?