• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold (Thanks CPF!): PD-S and HA Nautilus

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
When Don released the LunaSol, I told myself that I didn't need a fancy two-beam EDC but now that I've fallen for everyone's pretty pictures, I've decided to put up two of my nicest small lights in order to raise some funds.

PD-S:

P1000219.jpg

P1000225.jpg

P1000224.jpg

SOLD From the last wave of aluminium PDs sold by Don. Uses the Seoul P4 emitter for a gorgeous beam. The Ti bezel ring has been installed with Loctite, as I was worried it would come loose while carried. Shouldn't be too much of an obstacle for a possible future LED swap though.
This light has been carried but not abused. There is a small (almost unnoticeable) nick in the anodising on the tail (see pic above). I'd rate its condition at 9.5 out of 10. US$275 + US$12 postage worldwide. Aussie CPFers who can pay via direct deposit can have it for AU$280 shipped. SOLD

Nautilus:

P1000226.jpg

P1000228.jpg

P1000230.jpg

SOLD Tiny, impeccably built two-stage 123 light. HA-Nat from Endeavour's hardcoat run. Uses a Q5 Cree for unbelievable runtime. Endeavour has stated that he will not make any more of these.
The light is in as new condition. It has not suffered any bumps or knocks and the anodising is flawless. US$185 + US$12 postage worldwide. Aussie CPFers who can pay via direct deposit can have it for AU$180 shipped. SOLD

Paypal to james.p.dowling (at) gmail.com.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,
James

Last edited:

Edwood

Enlightened
Re: FS: PD-S and HA Nautilus

PD-S:
From the last wave of aluminium PDs sold by Don. Uses the Seoul P4 emitter for a gorgeous beam. The Ti bezel ring has been installed with Loctite, as I was worried it would come loose while carried. Shouldn't be too much of an obstacle for a possible future LED swap though.
This light has been carried but not abused. There is a small (almost unnoticeable) nick in the anodising on the tail (see pic above). I'd rate its condition at 9.5 out of 10. US$275 + US$12 postage worldwide. Aussie CPFers who can pay via direct deposit can have it for AU$280 shipped.

I'll take the PD-S. Shipping will be to the USA.

-Ed

Edwood

Enlightened

:paypal: PayPal Sent for McLux PD-S.

This will be my first McGizmo light, I'm so excited. :popcorn:

BTW, Happy Birthday, James. :party:

-Ed

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened

The light is in as new condition. It has not suffered any bumps or knocks and the anodising is flawless. US$185 + US$12 postage worldwide. Aussie CPFers who can pay via direct deposit can have it for AU$280 shipped.

Just checking... but it works out cheaper if you are not an Aussie... :shrug:

Otherwise a free bump for a local. :thumbsup:

charlesn

Enlightened

+1 for loving the Nautilus. I own 2 of 'em, 1 Ti and 1 HA w/Q5. The usefulness, build quality and workmanship will blow you away, as will the sheer volume of photons produced for such a small light.

GRoLED

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: For the Nautilus.

I'm looking forward to getting it and giving my Ion a big brother.

I've been kicking myself for not getting one from Endeavour's origonal runs, so this should do nicely!