Pics of Your Hard Use HA III Lights!!!

umc

Enlightened
Hey all I would like to see some pics of your HA III lights that have been through the ringer. I currently EDC a Surefire C2 but in the glossy black and am thinking about picking up another C2 but in HA III as I would think it would be more durable. All of my other lights that are HA III I baby so I can't use them as an example.

So if you have some HA III lights that are showing some wear please post some pics of them and let me know what they've been through.

Thanks.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
My ARC AAA has held up pretty well on my key chain. I can't remember exactly when I got it, but I'm guessing I've had it for about 6 years and it's been on my keychain all that time:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Arc
_MG_2305.jpg

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been meaning to better photograph my old Arc. So here are some closer shots, some are through a pocket magnifier, so they aren't the best, I really need a DSLR and a good macro lens. One of these days. :)

scottaw

Enlightened
Wade, for being through a pocket magnifier, and what seems to not be professional camera gear...my hat's off, those pics look great.

No pics from me though, i just must not be hard enough on my HA, it doesn't show anything.

m2usa

Newly Enlightened
I guess we should all be glad that our lights don't look like the HDS on batterystation.com... Yikes! :faint: What would you do if your light looked like that? Let it roll around in the back of your truck? Throw it in the toolbox? It doesn't look like it would feel too good if you kept it in your pocket. I guess I'm not that hard at all on my stuff. (Moderator - as a new forum user, I tried to see if it is OK to post an image from another website and didn't see a message where it said you can't - please remove this post if it is not in the posting agreement.)

TwistyPummeled.jpg