your favourite flashlight?

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
as title says...which is your favourite flashlight?

I mean the best in your opinion no matter if you own it or not or if it's LED, Incan, HID, Modded, Standard, Big, Small, huge....

as well, you can add some pics or better beamshot!:naughty:

my favourite is:
mag85 (in 3D), and I can say this because of a lot of reason:
-good compromise between runtime-power. (for what I need the light for)
-a very reliable mod. (no problem after about 8 months of use)+
-a lot of bulbs beside WA1185 that you can choose (from 1306 to O64430 + a dummy cell in battery holder)
-very easy to charge with FM battery adapter(I need only 1hr to charge batteries)
-flat voltage sag with ELITES 1700s

I'll post some pic and beamshot when I have enough time!:twothumbs

now post your favourite!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favourite and most used lights are my Fenix L2D's. Not perfect granted but I like them a lot.

Nos

Enlightened
my royal blue cree emitter moded EJY

because its brightest royal blue flashlight ive seen...cpf included :rolleyes:

and it it takes 18650.... and fits the Fenix T1 holster....and its just looks adorable :kiss:.....and because its a mod :twothumbs

kavvika

Enlightened
First-run FM 700L. And as of two days ago, I now own one. The absolute smallest hotwire package (cutdown to 1.5D, ~8"); the form factor is great. Runs on 3x 17670 cells in a FM premium battery holder, and a WA1185 bulb can be used, for over one kila-lumens.:naughty: Runtime is great too, for a hotwire.

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favourite would be the SureFire A2. My EDC :eek: At least, that would be my favourite in terms of function and usefulness on a daily basis. Probably my favourite light out of my entire collection would be my purple A2...can't say that one sees to much pocket-time.

Regards,
Tempest

...oh...but what about the M6? Or the 6P? Or the Arc AAA? Ack, it's too hard to decide :duh2:

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pics arrived:

complete package:
p4140028rv7.jpg

with standard head and FM's MOP reflector:
p4140034th2.jpg

with FM's throwmaster head:
p3200028hp7.jpg

p3190008ug9.jpg

Last edited:

chaoss

Enlightened
My favorite/most carried is a Novatac 120e. Used it today to illuminate the engine compartment (interior) on a delivery van that had a ruptured heater hose. The nice floody beam lit up everything so that repairs could be made.

Well-Lit

Newly Enlightened
I also have to go with my A2, as Tempest already pointed out. It's LED flood/Incan throw combo coupled with it's relatively "small" form factor makes it very useful. Add an Aviatrix mod with FM's strion kit and RCR's and it's a daily "go to" kind of light.

Having said that, I really also like my HDS EDC's, all still stock and also carried frequently.

Best Regards:
Bob

a4d

Enlightened
Favorite of my lights I own would be my Fenix L2D Q5. Light that i wish i owned, would probably be a SF Kroma.

CLHC

Flashaholic
My favorite and most used go to grab flashlight these days is my Chrom[o]ed McLux.III.PD followed by 3[M]ini.Mag.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would be a Surefire E1L dual output but with a higher low...25 lumen and a Q5 for a higher high...love the looks of that light. But right now my favorite is the Fenix LXD...mostly I use it in L1D form.

jefflrrp

Newly Enlightened
My new favorite has got to be my SF L1 cree -- not the best white-wall hunter light in the world, but a nice throwy beam that can't be beat outside. This is followed very closely by my other edc light (and my first sf), a 6PL.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm ... that's like asking a parent who's their favorite kid. Tough question. I would have to say it is my Surefire 6P with Malkoff M60 drop in. I can't EDC it because of its size and weight, but it is built like a tank and it's my newest baby :thumbsup:

My favorite EDC light is probably going to be NDI. It's not perfect, since I'm having slight issue with the UI, but it weighs 2.3 oz with AW 14500 battery, small in size, nice high, adjustable low, and it's my second newest baby :twothumbs.