• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND WTB Coloured 2 C Maglite as new

Norm

Retired Administrator
WTB Coloured 2 C Maglite as new

Preferred colour would be purple but I'm open to other suggestions.
It would need to be shipped to Australia.
Thanks for looking Norm

Last edited:

Nebula

Enlightened
Re: WTB Coloured 2 C Maglite as new

Norm - Please PM your contact information/address, and I will send you a new purple/blue 2C. Kirk

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Norm - Please PM your contact information/address, and I will send you a new purple/blue 2C. Kirk

Great hook up. :thumbsup: I've been looking for non-black 2C Mags for a while but have been unsuccessful. Do they still make them or was yours purchased a long time ago?

-LT

farmall

Enlightened

Do they still make them or was yours purchased a long time ago?

-LT

They still make the blue/purple. There is a true purple that has been out of production for a couple of years now.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

IIRC They still make them, I usually find them at Home depot.

Norm

Retired Administrator

:wow: I'm truly shocked Thanks Kirk PM sent. :wow:

mr.squatch

Enlightened
Argh, fourth colored c I've seen change hands since I posted multiple wtb threads. haha. It's all in the timing. Congrats!:mecry:

g

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Squatch, if you really want one, go check HD at Westheimer and Dunvale in Houston.

Purple/blue and silver(ish, IIRC)

AlexGT

Nebula

Enlightened

Great hook up. :thumbsup: I've been looking for non-black 2C Mags for a while but have been unsuccessful. Do they still make them or was yours purchased a long time ago?

-LT

LT - I don't know whether Mag is currently producing the 2C in purple/blue, but as others have said, they can still be found at the Home Depot. I picked up 13 last year at my three local HD locations, but have not seen any on the shelves in a few months. I sent half of these up to Milkyspit for his most excellent mods.

BTW - I did manage to score a true Purple 2C last year from a fellow CPF'er. Sure wish Mag would make more!

KK

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

LT - I don't know whether Mag is currently producing the 2C in purple/blue, but as others have said, they can still be found at the Home Depot.

KK

Thanks for the info. I've got a scout checking out HD back in the States for me. Hopefully they can score a couple.

-LT

mr.squatch

Enlightened
Mr. Squatch, if you really want one, go check HD at Westheimer and Dunvale in Houston.

Purple/blue and silver(ish, IIRC)

AlexGT

You the man Alex :twothumbs I visited 8 hd's last Sunday looking but not that one. haha. Yeah, I kinda have a problem. Thanks!

g

cheetokhan

Enlightened
I just ordered a purple 2C from yourlightsource.com
Don't have it yet, so I don't know if it's the purple, or the blue-purple.

cheetokhan

Enlightened
So did you receive the light yet? What color is it? Can you post a pic?

TIA,
-LT

Nope. Got an email saying that my order was canceled. Seems they were not too happy about me posting their website link on here. Who would have thought a vendor would not want free advertising?

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope. Got an email saying that my order was canceled. Seems they were not too happy about me posting their website link on here. Who would have thought a vendor would not want free advertising?

Probably upset you caught them advertising items they don't have. Wouldn't surprise me if it also applied to a number of their items like the 5/6 cell C lights mentioned above.

-LT