hkequipment on eBay

ronemca

Newly Enlightened
A reputable seller? I did run a search, and found basically zilch in CPF pertaining to this place. Has anyone bought from them? They're offering the Tiablo A9S for 60, with worldwide shipping of $10. Even if it's a decent clone, that's not a bad deal.

Thanjs in advance!

e2x2e

Enlightened
The search function doesn't work too well. The seller has a pretty good reputation(other than regrettably slow shipping). A lot of info about the seller in the "Ebay NDI-Real Deal" thread, but I can't find it now, sorry.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought 3 lights from them and there's nothing to complain. I bought A9 as well and it looks original.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had no problems with them when I bought my NDI from them on Ebay. My order was placed on March 23rd. I received the light on April 7th. I didn't ask for registered mail, but that is the way it was sent. The duty label was marked gift. If you check out their feedback record on Ebay, it is rather incredible. They have more than 45,000 transactions on EBAY with a very good feedback record!

Wolf359

Enlightened
i have ordered several things from this seller and have never had any problems delivery is not the quickest but non of the HK based sellers are that quick

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered my NDI from them on 3/30 and I got it last thursday 4/10. They at least replied to my email when I asked them if it was shipped and provided me with a tracking number.

FrankW438

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a NiteCore Defender Infinity from this seller on March 30th. It arrived today. So far so good. The packaging I received looks exactly like the pictures posted elsewhere about the NDI. The lights seems to word as advertised.

The shipping time was a bummer. If there had been a retailer in the US with the same product, I would have bought it from them, even if it was a few dollars more. I say this only because the light would have been in my hands must faster than the 15 days this took.

Other than that, I am satisfied with the product and price. I think that because of the volume of their business, their communications may not be as good as some other sellers.

BTW - I also got my Malkoff M60 in the mail today. I'm glad I was home to sign for and accept these two packages!

-- Frank

Yapo

Enlightened
ive bought a solarforce L2 from them since they had the lowest price...they dont send confirmations of shippings as such tho... they say they ship in 3days of receiving payment...so i emailed them askin if it was shipped yet and all they said was they shipped out in 3 days...but it did arrive at my door in exactly 1 week from that day.

bob110011

Newly Enlightened
My dealings with HKequipment were also postitve. I also had no problems when I bought my new model NDI from them on Ebay a couple weeks ago.

ronemca

Newly Enlightened
Hmm. That sounds pretty good. Based upon these very supportive opinions, I have pulled the trigger on the A9. I will be sure to follow up when it appears. Many thanks!

(And so it begins...) :twothumbs

generic808

Enlightened
Yeah, HK is pretty reputable. I've never had any problems with them. ITC on the other hand... :thumbsdow

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, all my dealings with them have been positive. They were where I got my Ultrafires before Fift Unit and then DX and KD showed up. Right now they have the best price on the Xenon Solarforce L2.