Holster/Sheath for Tiablo A9 Please

ronemca

Newly Enlightened
I just realized that the A9 is going to arrive withOUT a sheath to slip onto my belt. This is unacceptable! :( Would one of you fine gents kindly point me toward a proper-fitting belt carrier for this unit? Note that I want a relatively soft pouch-style...as opposed to a thick leather type. I hafta make sure it's here by the time the light arrives.
Thanks!!

ronemca

Newly Enlightened
^ ^ Thanks for that! I've since found one [suggested by a CPF member long ago] from Brightguy that I am considering. I prefer the smaller style, but was kindof hoping for something a bit...well...swankier, for lack of a better word.

ronemca

Newly Enlightened
Nice! That one looks pretty decent. I'll be interested to hear whether you think it's worth $24 + shipping etc..

Thank you for the ongoing replies, gentlemen!! :wave:

PayBack

Enlightened
^ ^ What did you pay? I can't find pricing on the site. Thanks!! :twothumbs

I think I got it from brightguy ($11)... I live in New Zealand and it took only 3 days from America. :)

Again I only think it was the CO-188 as it's not written on the holster. But I remember the streamlight in the picture cos I thought "that's not round and my A8 is, will it fit?" but it does.

http://www.brightguy.com/products/Holster_CO188.php

Last edited:

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I got it from brightguy ($11)... I live in New Zealand and it took only 3 days from America. :)

Again I only think it was the CO-188 as it's not written on the holster. But I remember the streamlight in the picture cos I thought "that's not round and my A8 is, will it fit?" but it does.

http://www.brightguy.com/products/Holster_CO188.php

Any chance you could post a pic of the light in the holster? Will it fit with the bezel down?

-LT