Rough start with glowbug.com

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my forst order from glowbug.com
quick shipping via UPS, not bad.

Unfortunately one of the items is defective the 4 head 12 led track light:confused:
http://www.glowbug.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=376
I called glowbug and they mentioned me sending back the defective unit at my expense:thumbsdow $10-$15 postage!

I mentioned that would meet or exceed the cost of the light.

It is very diffucult for a business to generate a new customer. Vendors like lighthound for example would have sent the replacement out ASAP no questions asked, no return needed. CENTRALED paid the shipping for a defective light was well.

I hope the folks at glowbug make it right, as it is my gift idea has been indefintely delayed.:sigh:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a call back from the nice people at Glowbug.com. They've talked to the manufacturer and they said the light would be replaced. (return postage?) I got the impression that the track light LED product doesn't fail frequently. Glowbug knew about CPF:)

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my forst order from glowbug.com
quick shipping via UPS, not bad.

Unfortunately one of the items is defective the 4 head 12 led track light:confused:
http://www.glowbug.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=376
I called glowbug and they mentioned me sending back the defective unit at my expense:thumbsdow $10-$15 postage!
I mentioned that would meet or exceed the cost of the light.

It is very diffucult for a business to generate a new customer. Vendors like lighthound for example would have sent the replacement out ASAP no questions asked, no return needed. CENTRALED paid the shipping for a defective light was well.

I hope the folks at glowbug make it right, as it is my gift idea has been indefintely delayed.:sigh:

Interesting. I quit using a popular CPF vendor for the exact same reason. To send the item back would have cost me half the cost of the item. My personal feeling is that is not right. You send me a defective item and it cost ME 50% more to finally receive a good one. NO WAY.

I use Lighthound and Brightguy now. Fantastic Service.

Bill