Best US sources for Fenix E01? ...

cmeisenzahl

Enlightened
I've been reading old threads and like what I've seen so far. Who in the US has the best prices taking shipping into account?

Thanks again! ;-)

p.s. Seems like every time I visit this place I end up buying something. ;-)

cmeisenzahl

Enlightened
Cool, thanks to both of you, I'll order tonight! ;-)

Though I admit I'm still trying to figure out the differences between the E01 and the E1.

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
E01 uses a more efficient LED for about the same output but more runtime, but the E1 has it's LED behind AR glass, whereas the E01 relies on the LED being recessed to protect it.

Customerservice@4sevens

Newly Enlightened
E01 uses a more efficient LED for about the same output but more runtime, but the E1 has it's LED behind AR glass, whereas the E01 relies on the LED being recessed to protect it.

That and the E1 had 12 lumens, where as the E01 has 9 lumens. and the E1 was discontinued some time ago.

:)

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Another one for Fenix Store. The 8% discount won't work(if you are just buying 1 light) because it is for purchases $20 and up.

e2x2e

Enlightened
+9999 For fenix-store.com

Fast, free shipping. Unconditional warranty. Owner hangs around here.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Old threads about the E01?? The light isn't even officially released yet. The first shipment is only today on it's way to Fenix-Store. No thread on the E01 could possibly be outdated already.

PS

+1 to Fenix-Store

cmeisenzahl

Enlightened
Old threads about the E01?? The light isn't even officially released yet. The first shipment is only today on it's way to Fenix-Store. No thread on the E01 could possibly be outdated already.
PS
+1 to Fenix-Store
In retrospect, it looks like these 'old' threads are from only a week or two ago. ;-)

Just ordered an E01. When do they ship?