gone

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Re: Pics of next part of new light !!

Your killin me here with the excitment... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif I can't wait to place this order... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif WOOHOO!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Pat

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

How am I supposed to control myself, when you keep waving this stuff in front of me!!! Can't wait to see see the other pieces. Gotta name yet? Estimated price?

I need therapy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flash....

Enlightened

I need therapy too as I have not even finished my McLux DIY's and I want one of these.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that a 123 powered madmax? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

that looks really nice dan!

will it have a head? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

woodbender

Newly Enlightened

Very impressive work. Will you be offering runs of this in the future and if so, how much will it be? Will you be anodizing the light or leaving it natural? Keep the update pictures coming.

CNC Dan

Enlightened

I need a name for this light. Any ideas?
It uses my extention tubes that are made to add one AA cell to a standard maglite. You can put as many tubes as your LED/driver can take together. The head is made to hold badboy/madmax/wizard drivers. The other parts to the head will hold the optics/reflector. I have to make a small batch of one peice, then make the next peice to fit the first. I have the program all written, just waiting for the opertuinity to make it. I hate to tease, but I thought I should show you that I am making progress and not just blowing smoke. It's been driving me crazy too, having designed it and having to wait to make it.

Hang in there.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

Sort of looks like a little "Bullet" or "Torpedo" or "The Magnum" or....

ooooh - ooooh "The Danight" - sort of a combination of: 'Da' for Day, 'Dan' for Dan, 'night' for night...

AlphaTea

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif looks like a vibrator to me. I still want one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Mrd 74

Enlightened

One AA....the "Unilux".Does the winner get a free one?

CNC Dan

Enlightened

I just realized today at work that I can make the head in just two pieces, not three. So the part in the pics (with the external thread) will be replaced. I will reprogram that piece to include what would have been the second piece.

I still need to find some thin O-rings, MSC didn't have any large ones with a 1/32 wall, 1/16 is the thinest they had.

Wylie

Enlightened

What about the 'BMW Driver' for a name Dan. If your working with people like I am I can tell you from experience DO NOT HAVE A CONTEST TO NAME THE FLASHLIGHT!
Maybe just BMW would work better.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

Purdy. I really think you should develop a compact unique looking body for CPF'ers to put in whatever they want. Possibly something that holds C's too? Or maybe a setup that holds 3 AA's only side by side like a 3toD design?

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bravo Dan.
Any idea when this will be available? I would love to have 'em.