• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: One of a kind Icarus 3x Cree Q5 Mag C "Shorty"

thom

Enlightened
Sent to wonderful new home w/ chris andrews
!!Save BIG!!!

F/S One of a kind Mag C Short by ICARUS w/Tri-Flupic / 3x Q5 / Steal it!!! $415!!!

I Bought this light recently to be the little bro for another mod, that mod fell through and it's now time to fund another build. This light is sweet with the Tri-Flupic driver Firmware V2.2 it is a multi level light with tons of easily programed and sensible options.

Here is a great link to the user guide of the 2.2 firmware: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123520

Here is the original sales post: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/193527

I paid extra for express mail with insurance so I'm not looking to make a profit, just a minimal loss with a quick sell.

Here the Specs:

· Pewter MagSC
· Lathed by mirage_man
· UCL lens
· XR-E Cree Q5 WG emitters
· McR-XR19 reflectors
· McR-XR19 centering rings
· PXR-19-Ce copper heatsink
· Tri-Flupic driver Firmware V2.2
· MagClickie tailcap switch
· runs on 1C Li-ion cell

This light is friggin bright and a great thrower.
3 green Trits to the slots in the Modamag Tailcap. Glow powder was not used
so the LED could be upgraded easily as they become available.

The SC Mag comes also with an AW C-Cell and a charger where you
can put the C-Cell in. This must be put on another Charger.

Here some pictures (from the thread I bought it out of, pics may be removed if OP requests.)
IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

Asking $415

Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional I`ll take it, or smilely takeit, in this thread is given first chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48 (included in price)) USPS Priority Mail (free confirmation with paypal) unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection.
progress.gif

Last edited:

toby_pra

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mag C Short by ICARUS w/Tri-Flupic V2.2 / 3x Q5 / 4x Trits / $545.17

Hello Thom!

I am surprised...:eek:oo:

But ggod luck with your sale!:thumbsup:

thom

Enlightened

Hello Thom!

I am surprised...:eek:oo:

But ggod luck with your sale!:thumbsup:

Yes, I understand why, it's so very nice I may withdraw it. But I have to liquidize some light money for a couple new projects. I take it you don't mind me using the pics? If you regret selling it I might work out a special deal for ya. I'd hope that it will find a good home.

thom

neue

Newly Enlightened

Out of curiosity, what's the runtime? Looks like a great light!

thom

Enlightened

Out of curiosity, what's the runtime? Looks like a great light!

Great question, maybe Toby can help me out with that..... I've not used it enough to even guess. Any speculation is welcome. If I need to get an answer I can ask around. Is there a certain amount of run time you would need? If you need like 4 hours on high, I don't think this will get it done, but even a mild setting on this light is quite bright.

thom

neue

Newly Enlightened

"Need" is such a highly subjective word when it comes to works of art like this (please don't ask my wife for her definition, which is probably more rational than mine). I'm trying hard to resist this light.

thom

Enlightened

"Need" is such a highly subjective word when it comes to works of art like this (please don't ask my wife for her definition, which is probably more rational than mine). I'm trying hard to resist this light.

:crackup: LOL, sounds very true to life..... No, I won't ask you wife :sssh: .... IF :devil: you won't be able to resist it at an even $520 :party:, or $525 shipped CONUS fully insured? :whistle:

BTW I've asked around and you should get at least 45 min at full burst on the AW C cell. Longer if you step it down even 1 level.

thom

thom

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mag C Short by ICARUS w/Tri-Flupic V2.2 / 3x Q5 / 4x Trits / $525

To answer anyone else who is thinking of PMing me about it.... Yes, I will sell it to anyone of you for 525 shipped in the CONUS.

thom

thom

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mag C Short by ICARUS w/Tri-Flupic V2.2 / 3x Q5 / 4x Trits / $525

I will be away from home until Tuesday, I think, or at least Monday. Therefore, I am will WITHDRAW This until I get back. I don't like to hold items and like to ship them as soon as they are sold. That being said if you must have this feel free to post your take it, just be aware I may be a few days away from the forum.

thom

thom

Enlightened
Re: F/S One of a kind Mag C Short by ICARUS w/Tri-Flupic / 3x Q5 / 4x Trits / $525!!!

I'm back, so I'm putting this back up for sale.

thom

thom

Enlightened
Re: F/S One of a kind Mag C Short by ICARUS w/Tri-Flupic / 3x Q5 / 4x Trits / $525!!!

Till tomorrow 4PM CST only.... $485 shipped CONUS with insurance.....

thom