My essay for school on ROP.

a4d

Enlightened
Well i needed to do an informative speech for my associates degree, in school. Well i decided to explain how to build an ROP. I brought my 10 million cp light just for fun to show some major light (compared to a mag). Ya i got an "A" to say the least. I just though i'd share. Also my teacher was amazed my the 10 million cp light, and he lives on a farm so he said he may pick one up. Sharing the light to some class lights. Also demonstrated the Fenix.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool! I may have to remember this when I enroll in a speech class! (not looking forward to it though!:sick2:)

Mayo

a4d

Enlightened
Ya it's really not fun thats what i'm in now. Our teacher is real cool though so it's not as bad as it would be if we had a hard a$$.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
In one of my speeches for my public speaking course (also for an AA) a while ago, I talked about flashlights. The professor had discussed it with me earlier, and recommended a chronological approach with some history. I found out after the course was over that he really just wanted me to talk about my lights. :crazy: I brought several, and they were a big hit. :thumbsup:

Cool topic + visual aids = fun speech. :)

Burgess

Flashaholic
Bring in one of those

flashlights which can set a Newspaper on Fire !

Guaranteed to keep everybody interested in yer' demonstration.

:wow: ___ :wtf:

( warning: professional driver, closed course. do not attempt )

:whistle:
_

roymail

Enlightened
Wow, I remember taking that class in undergrad in 1967... boy, do I feel old. Oh, I am old. :eek: Wait, I'm not old, just retired... right? :thinking:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Wow, Roymail . . . .

You're even OLDER than ME ! ! !

:eek:

Now, turn off yer' PC. It's time for your nap.

:sleepy:
_

a4d

Enlightened
I don't have an rop only cause' everytime i go to order the stuff from light hound it never goes through. I only brought the Fenix and the 10 million cp light. They couldn't get over the 10 mcp light, i said you really should see some of the hids if this amazes you. I only got it for $30 at pep boys.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello A4d,

Make sure you include a paragraph on the importance of using a battery that can deliver a high voltage under load. This gives you a brighter beam.

Tom