• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Mirage_Man 18650 body, Lime green Mag, and more

thom

Enlightened
Not looking to get gouged but looking to buy:

Add to the list PEU SS bezel with Green trits.

XR-19?

Hobby level high quality battery charger.... i.e. Bantam BC-6 or Hyperion 1210i

Mirage_Man 18650 Aleph & Surefire E-series Compatible Body Black Prefer non-collared version, but will consider collared.

Minty Lime green mags.

I'd like to buy 3, 22.61 X 1.85mm Ultra Clear or other Lens for HDS Arc4, LongBow, HDS (non Twisty), Aleph 2 head

TNC recessed clicky Natural.

WTB this:

Do you know what it is?

Mostly looking to buy though I do have some things available to trade if needed. My PM box is pretty full so please post here if possible, or if needed email me at the addy in my profile with any details, pics, and prices.

Thanks,

thom

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: Mirage_Man 18650 Aleph & Surefire E-series Compatible Body Black; Lime green

TNC recessed clicky Natural

They appear to be in stock at TnC.

WTB this:

Do you know what it is?

It looks like an Aleph 2 clone head on a CR2 body with integrated switch. The head is missing the thin band of knurling at the forward end.

thom

Enlightened
Re: WTB: Mirage_Man 18650 Aleph & Surefire E-series Compatible Body Black; Lime green

They appear to be in stock at TnC.

It looks like an Aleph 2 clone head on a CR2 body with integrated switch. The head is missing the thin band of knurling at the forward end.

Thanks donn they are in stock I just thought I'd get a better deal on a used one here....

I cut the pic out of one of Don's so I thought it was one of his.

Any suggestions on the 18650 body or Lime mag?

Thanks again,

thom

donn_

Flashaholic

Can't help you on the Lime Mag. Willrx does a lot in rare colored Mags.

I have an MM split-body, collared, black (second), but it's only for sale as a part of a complete light. It's currently wearing an E head with a Koala Rebel tower, and a TnC recessed clicky. Of course, I have a wide variety of head/tail options for it. :naughty:

thom

Enlightened

Can't help you on the Lime Mag. Willrx does a lot in rare colored Mags.

I have an MM split-body, collared, black (second), but it's only for sale as a part of a complete light. It's currently wearing an E head with a Koala Rebel tower, and a TnC recessed clicky. Of course, I have a wide variety of head/tail options for it. :naughty:

Thanks donn....

thom

Latest posts