• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mr Bulk Lionhearts & Lioncubs

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD to bf1

I'm tired of looking at balences on my credit cards so i'm going to offload a few of my lights to pay them off. I'd like to sell these as a package. May split them up if there is enough interest. But most of them have the same Serial # so they'd go better as a package. All of these lights except for the Bare Lionheart have the same firmware which has the scaling brightness. The Bare one has the 5-level selections. I cannot remember which is V1 firmware and which is V2. This package also comes with 4 Pila/Wolf Eyes 150s cells. All lights are in origonal configuration as i received them. I've never even had the heads apart.

1. Lionheart - Bare Aluminum - Great condition. only very very very light scratches from it being handeled, lives on my desk and has never been carried.

2. Lionheart - HA-NAT #270 - Perfect condition

3. Lionheart - HA-Black CPF #41 - Good condition, HA on knurling worn near tail. was like this when i purchased it.

4. Lioncub - HA-Nat - CPF #41 - Perfect Condition

5. Lioncub - HA-Black - CPF #41 - Perfect Condition

Asking $650 shipped for all 5 of them in the lower 48 States with DC and Insurance. I prefer paypal but will accept a cashier's check or US Postal Money order. If paying paypal an additional 3% to cover the fee will be required.

If there isnt any interest i'll break them up but they will definately be cheaper if all purchased together.

First "I'll Take It" In the thread has dibbs

Thanks

Shane

Last edited:

X_Marine

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Lionhearts & Lioncubs

Wow Shane,
That's a heck of a price for an entire collection.
Wish I wasn't streched out or I would grab those in a miniute.. :poof:

Gl dude..
X/BillyD..

bf1

Enlightened

I will take them.

X_Marine

Enlightened

Guess we saw that coming.. :poof:.. lol

Great grab bf1. :twothumbs
X/BillyD..

freewheelin'

Enlightened
Damn, I was trying to sell my Browning 243 BAR w/Redfield LE9 scope to get the money for this set. Oh well, nice grab.