Why no clip ?

lgflorin

Newly Enlightened
What is the problem with most manufacturers they can't provide a clip with their flashlight?
They put just a crappy lanyard but no clip.Is so expensive to provide a decent clip with our flashlights?
BTW I am looking for Cree 1AA/14500 single/dual stage but with a clip like
Incendio or Romisen RC-C3.Is somebody making something like that for a
decent price?

DavidC

Newly Enlightened
What is the problem with most manufacturers they can't provide a clip with their flashlight?
They put just a crappy lanyard but no clip.Is so expensive to provide a decent clip with our flashlights?
BTW I am looking for Cree 1AA/14500 single/dual stage but with a clip like
Incendio or Romisen RC-C3.Is somebody making something like that for a
decent price?

Quite frankly, I'm baffled. The lions share of these machines are perfectly sized for pocket carry and yet most don't have a clip. Kinda bizarre to my way of thinking.

I know you specified an AA/14500 battery, but you may want to reconsider and buy the Romisen RC-3C. You can buy AW protected 123's and a charger for a pittance at Lighthound. From there on you're smooth sailing.

The RC-3C is amazingly bright.....

lgflorin

Newly Enlightened
Quite frankly, I'm baffled. The lions share of these machines are perfectly sized for pocket carry and yet most don't have a clip. Kinda bizarre to my way of thinking.

I know you specified an AA/14500 battery, but you may want to reconsider and buy the Romisen RC-3C. You can buy AW protected 123's and a charger for a pittance at Lighthound. From there on you're smooth sailing.

The RC-3C is amazingly bright.....

I have RC-C3.Amazing light for an amazing price.I was looking for something similar AA/14500 Cree single/dual stage.