Auroalites, other peoples experiences?

padi89

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE;Arrived on 5th April.Hi, i have been reading and enjoying this forum and im pleased to say its helped me in choosing a nice fenix flashlight.I also did some research on what to get for walking the dog and i got a glowtoob which is brilliant.I haven't really come on here since Jan as both products have served me well.

Around the same time i had a look at an Auroalites Dog Collar and traded emails with Dave Youngman (Company President) on which size to get and he was very helpfull with informing me with the correct choice.I placed my order that day Jan 19th 2008 and as of now i have still not recieved my order despite the fact that my credit card has been charged :(.

I sent an email on Feb the 29th inquireing about my order and i got a reply from Dave where he explained that his shells were coming in slower than he had hoped but that he the lamps assembled and was hoping to ship that Monday.A month later i recieved an email to another email address i have from Dave answering my initial email from Jan 19th (which i found strange) but it also included that he had increased his prices.

Anyway, i resent an email again April 10th regarding my order and i still have got no reply, today again i sent an email asking for my order or else a refund and to be honest im not too sure if i will get a reply at this stage.I live in Europe so email is the most convinent method for communication and as i got such a speedy reply initially i thought this would be the norm.

So if anyone on here has had any experience with Auroralites recently can they let me know if they have recieved their orders etc?
Im not here to slander Dave or his company and i am willing to give him the benifit of the doubt.Mods if this post is not in the correct section please move.Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's not reassuring.

Never played around with that kind of stuff.

Good luck, though - but if it doesn't work, you could roll your own with electroluminescent tape or wire.

padi89

Newly Enlightened
Just to update this thread.I received a reply from Dave yesterday and he said that i would be getting my order this week.So hopefully:sigh:, this time it will arrive.

padi89

Newly Enlightened
Another update.Despite being told i would have my order by last week , isaid i would give it another 5 working days and guess what? Still no sign of my order despite being told by the owner of the company that i would receive it.I have asked for a full refund again so i wait with baited breath on this response:shakehead.

This is my worst experience ever with an online purchase.