• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - 2 (unique) Milky Candle Storm Lights

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
SOLD - :thanks:

Well, I never thought I'd sell these - but they're coming out of a couple of my "Power Out Kits" so the funds can be recycled into another project for now.

What we have here are 2 (unique) Milky Candle Storm Lights, built into clear otter boxes. PLEASE click on the link and appreciate one of Scott's very unique projects! (Any "Milky Collectors" here?)

Scott's wizardry allows these to run on a combination of cells while getting the most from your batteries in time of need! He added a toggle switch for you to decide on 3 different brightness levels as well. Sturdy & waterproof!

$55 each or both for $95, PayPal accepted, shipped with insurance within the United States. International shipping is buyer's expense & I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods.

:thumbsup: Oh, did I say I'd throw in some assorted Glo-Rings? :thumbsup:

As usual, 1st posted unconditional "I'll take it", followed up with a PM gets priority. Thank you!

Last edited:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 2 (unique) Milky Candle Storm Lights

i dont suppose you have a general idea on the runtime for both 4AAs and 2x123As? i assume thats both alkaline and lithium AAs, and primary CR123As? is it pretty rugged, like could be banged around, kept in a backpack etc? or just for storing, then setting out?

thanks.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: 2 (unique) Milky Candle Storm Lights

Ahhh HH, great questions...You're right - I've no speculation on total runtimes for the different cells or combinations thereof. Scott may have some thoughts on this?

Seeing as they were "emergency light insurance", I've never used them in any situation for which they were designed for (thus they are "as new" as received from Scott). Here's a link to the Milky Candle circuit/project and additional posts/info.

I have tested them only with primary cells (including lithium AAs). Never tried rechargeables, but don't see why they would present any problems. :thinking:

I'd say they were sturdy, & with the foam - the cells should stay in place as well.

Last edited: