• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky Black E2L Head SOLD

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Beautiful Milky Black E2L head. Excellent condition. Lightly used. There are 1 or 2 tiny marks on it that I don't believe would even show up in a photo, so I won't try. I have enjoyed this light immensely, but I usually don't hang on to lights for a long time, so it's on to new projects, and this baby needs a new loving home. The full story on this light, incl. photos, is here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/183127

Pls. note: I am selling the head only, not the body or tailcap.

Includes the small Milky label, as shown in the 5th photo in the referenced thread, and a brief instruction sheet for the UI.

$175 shipped, USPS Priority, insured. (Add $7.00 if PP CC/DC). U.S. only on this sale. SOLD

PayPal only. If PayPal credit or debit card, add addl. fee as shown above.

1st unconditional "I'll take it". Pls. follow up with prompt payment. If no payment within 2 hrs. of my PM to you w/ PP info., I reserve the right to re-offer the item.

Pls. PM me or state in your post whether you will be using cash/bank transfer PP or CC/DC PP, and I'll PM PP info. to you.

Last edited:

mbely2

Enlightened
Re: Milky Black E2L Head

I'll take it, PM inbound.

BTW, I like your avatar! Is this Elhew Pointer on it?

Thank you,

Mark

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milky Black E2L Head

Mark,

Thanks for your purchase. PM sent w/ PP info.

Glad you like my avatar. As I mentioned in my PM, that's our wonderful English Pointer, Chula (we are a very bicultural family!). She appears to be 100% Pointer but came with no papers, so can't say if she has any Elhew in her. But she is a great dog, and when she goes on point (which is all the time), it is a beautiful thing to see!

Last edited:

mbely2

Enlightened
Thanks, AFAustin!

Chula looks fantastic! :)
BTW, it is hard to see, but the little doggie on my avatar is also Enlgish Pointer :)

Mark

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes indeed, I like your avatar, also! Pointers are a great breed and make wonderful family dogs---as long as they are given plenty of room to run!