• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Superflashlight III - Cree'd by Mac

SOLD: my SFIII Cree'd by cmacclel. Exactly as received. Non-bored, absolutely mint. Shelf queen. First unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread has priority. PayPal only. All PayPal fees included in the price. CONUS shipping included in the price. Will ship international - PM for mode and quote.

$400 shipped, SOLD.

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Superflashlight III - Cree'd by Mac

Stunning Troy - a absolute classic updated. If I didn't have funds ear-marked elsewhere I would be all over this.:thumbsup:

Re: FS: Superflashlight III - Cree'd by Mac

Sorry, Donn, I went out for a bite, came back and see that Bruce has snagged this. Here's your answers, though (a bit late):

From Mac: "This started off as a 800mah driven TYOH bin light with an optic. Now it sports a P3 Bin Cree XR-E and a TNC HyperLux V reflector. Compared to a 5 watt WYOS SFIII with a MCR38 it blows it out of the water. The 5 Watter does have a larger hotspot though dimmer and the Cree has 4x the side spill."

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe this has a Star so you can upgrade to a Q5 easily.

This was the Xmas present light from Kenster right? If so them I'm 100% sure it has a star.

Mac

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe this has a Star so you can upgrade to a Q5 easily.

This was the Xmas present light from Kenster right? If so them I'm 100% sure it has a star.

Mac

:wow: HOLY "SUPER MEMORY POWER DUDE" :bow: Or.... :whistle: "SIR MEMORY MACSTER" :D

:duck:See ya bye! :poof:

Hey! :sssh:....... :candle: Was he right??? :p
Oh, :green: I have that ADDGAS :ironic: And if you can figure out what that stands for :huh: ... You must be one sick minded puppy! :sick: Kind of like.... :shakehead

:hahaha: ME ster :tinfoil:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
ADDGAS

Arewethereyet
Dad
Does
Great
Aftersales
Service

:candle:

:wow: You done pretty good there partner! :eek:oo: Yup, 6 of 6 WRONG better than I was expecting from City Boy. :rock: How many fingers? :twothumbs How many? :rock: Ahhhhh, big city hubcap hat shiny. :hahaha: :tinfoil:

Uhhhh.... OK, easy now! :duck: :D

Actually, I like what you came up with because it fits the seller perfect! :thumbsup:

:wave: