Wife donates sale proceeds of doll collection for flashlight purchases!

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
I just wanted to brag a little about my great wife that told me she wants to sell her collection of Josef Originals Birthday Angels on ebay and give me the money for future flashlight purchases. :kiss: I thought I was lucky when she not only agreed to carry a light, but started asking me when her Fenix E01 was going to ship. Now I know I am. :bow:

Last edited:

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wife donates proceeds of doll collection for flashlight purchases!

In seriousness, is that something she might regret later? Flashlights are always going to get brighter and cheaper and she might regret selling her collection later on.

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
She doesn't like the dolls. They bring back bad memories from childhood of being forced to clean each nook and cranny of every doll on a regular basis. But when she mentioned selling them online, I thought for sure she would purchase books for herself. She surprised me by wanting to spend the money on me instead, and has given me some good behavior to model. So let the sun continue to shine on my parade.

Marlite

Enlightened
Wow! You are obviously soul mates, so fortunate to have found each other.
Dual Karma means to be doubly blessed. Congratulations to you both. :wave: :thumbsup:

marlite