Hey Ghosthunters! Haunted Old Rocket Test Stand!! :)

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somebody at work told me that one of the old NASA rocket test stands is haunted. The test stand itself is mothballed, but there are some offices in the adjoining building. Apparently, people in there are hearing weird stuff, in the daytime even. Now, the building is old, and uses steam heat so that can make some strange noises. Also, we got lots of critters running around too (rats, snakes, hedgehogs, etc.) which could account for the noises. Interesting to think about, though.

Too bad it's not more readily accessible. Even I couldn't really go wandering around there after my shift without a good reason.

But in the near future, I may end up in that area doing a test late at night..........

:candle:

:eek:oo:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
unreported dead astronauts maybe? what would be haunting it? :thinking:

Crenshaw

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the guy who told me about it said that a couple of construction workers died while building it, but I don't know if that can even be confirmed or not besides hearsay.

clg0159

Enlightened
Well, the guy who told me about it said that a couple of construction workers died while building it, but I don't know if that can even be confirmed or not besides hearsay.
If true, then the Great Wall of China would be a great place to go ghost hunting:eek:

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not uncommon for a few workers to get killed when building any major structure (unfortunately).

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast
When the Golden Gate Bridge was built in the late 1930's--it was assumed 1 dead per $1 million dollars of construction costs... $35 million cost, 11 dead.

-Bill