8 mte seoul lights never arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
i love the dx mte seoul light. it's as bright as you want it to be for $15 on a aa battery. it's also in my opinion the best non-flashoholic light you can get. so, i wanted to expose other people to this hobby, mostly my friends but i also have a few fireman interested in "my" flashlights and my next step is to open up sales to policeman.

i had six pre-orders for the mte seoul light, from three seperate people. soo... i ordered eight of them, because i figured by the time these things get here more interest will have developed. i ordered them at the same time as a 16 mode 18650 light that came with free ems upgrade, so i figure i'm gonna get all these lights and a free upgrade in shipping just cause i ordered them at the same time. well the one light came, not the eight. the website said they were on backorder so i waited. logically i thought they would come in the mail. well about a month ago (over two months after ordering) they still hadn't come in yet.i made a claim and as you can bet they are very slow at getting back to you, as slow as backorders can be. but the worst part is, they are showing that i have them and they thingk they came in the package with that one flashlight. first they asked me did i still have the packing slip, and i say "from three months ago, no way". then they ask for the package itself. they wanted to see if the envelope they sent it in could have been big enough for 9 lights or just a little package proving they only sent one. well i am very very nervous, i'm scared that i am never going to get my lights from them on the basis that they mistakenly believe they have sent them to me.

i don't mean to bash the company, i actually appreciate that they are trying to clue in on whether they mistakenly recorded them shipped. however, i have a feeling my missing eight seoul mte lights is the kind of shabby logistics that lead to our frequent delays with them. i say this to you all because if you get a delay or partial order, don't dismiss it thinking "oh, well that's just dx, they're always late but at least they deliver". no, put your claim in or just make a timely note to them about your product. it's possible it's lost in the pipeline for good while you are patiently checking your calender. i think they will try to do the right thing, but you better stay on top of things.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I've ordered from them since they started and I have had many orders split due items being backordered. So far I guess I have had good luck with them. I was even able to return my most recent order and got my money back pretty fast. I would say keep contacting them, hopefully they'll take care of you eventually. Speed is definitely not what I expect with ordering from any of these guys in Hong Kong.

uluapoundr

Newly Enlightened
I've also had split orders and sometimes the invoice on my account shows the items shipped, but when I got the package, there was a "backorder" slip. My backordered parts arrived later but I was never given the tracking number. On another order, it was split, and the website showed the second tracking number. I just got two orders yesterday from DX, my batteries and holsters are backordered, hopefully they arrive soon.

Empath

Flashaholic
Dealer shipping and ordering concerns should be addressed in the Dealers' Corner of the MarketPlace. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.