• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD -- McLux TK with Seoul and new Khatod

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD -- Thank you

This is a classic McLux TK (Serial No. TK2003-132) that has been beautifully upgraded by datiLED with a Seoul USWOH bin LED and a new Khatod reflector.

Here's what datiLED said about his mod: "That things had a ton of output, and blew away a couple of my personal lights. For a small reflector, that thing is a monster. It looks like it is built like a tank, too." You can see it compared to a Surefire L4. The photo doesn't show it, but the L4 is not as bright and more yellow. Look at the spill of the McLux. It rivals the spill of the L4 spill king. And it has better throw.

The light is in good condition, with a few wear spots and a small ding on one of the ribs of the head. [Full disclosure: I had sold this light before, but the buyer felt it was dirty and that I had misrepresented the light's condition. He didn't think he could salvage the light. I immediately refunded his money and paid for postage back and all paypal fees. I re-examined the light and feel that it is conservatively at least in good condition, more likely in very good condition. I took it apart and cleaned all the parts, Deoxited the contacts and ProGolded the contacts. I lubed the threads with Nyogel. This is a very nice and very clean light. I included a number of macro shots so you can see the condition.]

The light engine is a Badboy that I think is set up for 400mA, but it could be 500mA. The contact board (see photo) says Badboy 04. I originally sold this light with a window upgrade, a thick, very hard, very clear window, but I cannot find the specs. The light comes with the stock mineral glass window installed, but I'll include the upgraded window. I'm also including the original lens that the McLux was sold with, in case you are a collector.

Price is $200. First "I'll take it" without condition and with prompt paypal gets it. Price includes paypal fees and First Class postage with confirmation or Priority Mail postage with confirmation. Foreign sales will be more for the actual cost of postage. Insurance is $5 extra.

[EDIT: I can't seem to post more than one photo, so I'll do them in individual posts to follow.]

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McLux TK with Seoul and new Khatod

Well, that didn't work. I'll try with just one photo:
DSC01054.jpg

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic

Josey, that's a CPF classic, and with upgraded guts... :drool:

I wish I could, but here's a :bump: for a PNW buddy instead.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, GreenLED.

Thanks, James. I'm trying to raise money, so I'm trying to avoid trades, even really good offers.

Light still for sale.

Josey

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

SOLD

Thanks, Christrose.

Pm sent with postage information.

Josey

Last edited: