• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: high drain AA batteries.

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know that I can buy some different type of high drain cells from a lot of different places, but I'd like to buy some used batteries at a low price.
this because I want to test some setup with 9AA but I don't want to use new (EXPENSIVE) high drain batteries.

I'm looking for 9 or better 10 batteries. I'd prefer CBP 1650 because I know they perform very well. anyway I'd also accept TITANIUM 1800 or IB2000...(no ELITES 1700, I already have 12 and I'll sure mix new and old cells:shakehead)

please if anyone want to sell his batteries please contact me posting here or PMing.

Last edited:

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: CBP 1650 AA batteries.

anyone want to replace his old cells with a new LL's battery pack?

:naughty:

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic

shucks.... if you had said 8 I would have an answer I have 8 rayovac 1600s new in two packages I never used that probably suit you well.

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast

shucks.... if you had said 8 I would have an answer I have 8 rayovac 1600s new in two packages I never used that probably suit you well.

doh!

that's popular...anyway how much for these 2 shipped to italy?

do you know where I can get another pack?

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic

I will PM you when I check up on postage rates, I just want them to have a good home I got them to trade for other stuff and they need a good home. dunno where more are... sorry.

not sure how high drain these are but I have 48 flat top AA nimh 1600 mah cells I pulled from toy car battery packs if you want cheap. I got less than 50 cents each in them. maybe someone else can tell you how much juice generic 1600 mah cells can do.

Last edited:

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will PM you when I check up on postage rates, I just want them to have a good home I got them to trade for other stuff and they need a good home. dunno where more are... sorry.

not sure how high drain these are but I have 48 flat top AA nimh 1600 mah cells I pulled from toy car battery packs if you want cheap. I got less than 50 cents each in them. maybe someone else can tell you how much juice generic 1600 mah cells can do.

sorry, I recived a PM for 12 CBP 1650...

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic

They are perhaps the best suited for what you want I think, glad you found someone with them.

FILIPPO

Flashlight Enthusiast
LuxLuthor, I replyed your PM about a battery pack yesterday, heve you recived it?