JetBeam JET-III PRO I.B.S (3.7V Special Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryhavok

Enlightened
:confused:

From the seller's page:
Battery: one 18650 rechargeable Lithium Battery

He's just including 2 CR123 as a bonus.

9x23

Enlightened
You can buy this right now from Bug Out Gear for a bit less, and I believe they have them in stock now. It seems to be a good deal for a high quality light, and I think I'm about to get one from BOG. You can go to the Manufacturer's section of CPF for a detailed informational thread by Jetbeam about this light. And, cryhavok is right.....it takes an 18650 cell. Certainly it is misleading to include two 123 cells with their offer. I'd hate to see what would happen if someone purchased it with those cells, dropped in the batteries and fired it up.

9x23

Albinoni

Banned
I'd hate to see what would happen if someone purchased it with those cells, dropped in the batteries and fired it up.

9x23

Probably the CR123A's wont fit.

Also does any dealers out there offer free shipping around the world to Australia?

I was quite dissapointed to see that DealXtreme dont even sell any of the new JetBeam range, well according to their website I did not see any.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
2xCR123A will fit but they'll burn the circuit.

You can buy on eBay, both scopeandlaser and hkequipment are ok and the price is 77$ shipped.

'9x23' BOGs price is a little bit better but shipping from US is very expensive (over $30 to Europe).

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know why they supply you with 2 x cr123a batteries. People who don't know much about the light would probably put those batteries in, not knowing that the flashlight's input voltage range is .7v to 4.2v.

Since bugoutgear has it now, there's no reason to get it from eBay. If anything happens to your light, you'll have to ship it all the way back to hong kong and wait for them to ship it back to you.

I preordered it and will be getting it tomorrow. :twothumbs

EDIT: Sorry, just realized you don't live in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.