• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Ti Spy-007 - CLOSED

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Folks are making offers that are just plain KRAZY! :nana: (MEANING TOO KIND! :eek:) So I will wait for the next batch of Ti Spy-007 :wave:
Send me a PM with your Cash PayPal price, PLEASE?????? :popcorn:

Thank you! :thinking: SO WHAT! :broke: CLEAN ME OUT , I DON`T CARE CUZ I WANT ONE!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB - Ti Spy-007

Kenster deserves one if anybody does.

If I had one, it would be going his way....

charlesn

Enlightened

Kenster deserves one if anybody does.

If I had one, it would be going his way....

+1 to that thought! Kenster has been responsible for more spontaneous acts of good will on CPF than anyone I know. Sell this man an 007 at a fair price!!!

Groundhog66

Banned

How in the HELL did you miss that drop Kenster:shakehead, thought you would have been all over that one:confused:. Good luck with your search my friend:popcorn:, perhaps there are a few left to drop in the near future....:candle:

JohnTz

Enlightened

I missed it as well. Aren't a whole new batch supposed to come out soon anyway? Maybe a couple months wait.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I missed it as well. Aren't a whole new batch supposed to come out soon anyway? Maybe a couple months wait.

That is true. I think Data is starting the next batch on Monday with his new partner. So hopefully it won't be that far out.

Kenster buddy, I feel for you. Good luck with your search. I'm sure one will show up shortly.

MSax

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

How in the HELL did you miss that drop Kenster:shakehead, thought you would have been all over that one:confused:. Good luck with your search my friend:popcorn:, perhaps there are a few left to drop in the near future....:candle:

:wave:Howdy Timster! :D

I guess you missed a post of mine......

Note to self: NEVER :banghead: EVER :banghead: ANSWER YOUR CELL PHONE AGAIN!!!!! :banghead:

Well, the battery has run dead and I aint chargin the sucker until I get me a Ti Spy-007!!! :grin2:

Money, MONEY, MONEY!!!!! :twothumbs Sell me a Ti Spy-007 for lots of money!!!!! :poke:

Me :popcorn:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK - so where's the Karma? - who gifting to the Kenster;)!

ibcj

Enlightened

Here's hoping that you get your 007 without someone taking advantage of your willingness to pay. You've been very generous on this forum and I hope that someone can help you out. :anyone:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't pay too much Kenster. If you buy a light that someone purchased only to flip, it just encourages the flippers to buy out all the limited lights.

Judging by ebay, I swear half of all Titans were purchased to be flipped on ebay.

Don't feed the flippers!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hog! Did you see how fast these things went?

Sable

Enlightened

I gotta repeat the feeling here - somebody sell this man a Spy 007. He deserves it - hells, if I'd actually snagged one (A little too rich for my blood) I'd redirect the order to him. Great guy!

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Until now, I thought the 007 is still under construction...:confused:

Now I can see it only started YESTERDAY..:mecry:

Edwood

Enlightened

Ken, just hold out a little longer. Dave said he'd getting other machinists involved to help ramp up production, so there will be a bigger lot for sale in the next run. Do what I did, and put your cellphone right next to the computer screen, so you can quickly see the callerID display and ignore non-emergency calls while you are furiously pressing F5. ;)

And as I stated before, if for some bizarre reason I don't like my SPY007, you have first dibs. ;)

-Ed

darmawaa

Newly Enlightened

Anyone want to trade his SPY 007 & Titanium Mc. Gizmo with my Barn Burner?