Are the parts of the various UF C3 models interchangeable ?

cpf

Newly Enlightened
There are at least 5 UF C3 models. Can I swap parts from one UF C3 model to another ?

For eg. I have the SS C3 P4 1xmode 1xAA model. If I then buy the Al C3 Q3 6xmode ( with mode memory ), will I be able to swap the LED modules ? Or the switch pill ?

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
To further confuse the question, the C3's from KD's seem to be from a different manufacturer than the DX C3's. That said, our $29.95 Q5 5-mode C3 does not share the same construction dimensions as the regular single-mode C3 (both from DX). We tried it for fun the other day. I like them both and truth be told carry both edc.. tell me i'm not getting out of hand. please. lol.

cpf

Newly Enlightened
OK, thanks. Was wondering because bessiebenny said :
- UF C3 2AA extender fits perfectly. Becomes a two tone body. =P
- Can use both 1AA and 14500 and also the extender so it's quite versatile.

bessiebenny

Enlightened
I've so far have used 1 mode C3 P4 and 5 mode C3 P4 and the 1mode SS C3 P4. They were all interchangeable in the parts such as the extender. Even on the stainless steel version, the black extender fit perfectly. I haven't had the chance to try the 1 mode C3 Q5 or the 5 mode SS C3 yet. (If I do, it'll defnitely be added into my roundup)

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
I've so far have used 1 mode C3 P4 and 5 mode C3 P4 and the 1mode SS C3 P4. They were all interchangeable in the parts such as the extender. Even on the stainless steel version, the black extender fit perfectly. I haven't had the chance to try the 1 mode C3 Q5 or the 5 mode SS C3 yet. (If I do, it'll defnitely be added into my roundup)

I;m curious Benny, what do you like to use for a longer/brighter walking light? Dereelight? SureFire 6P? Other?

Latest posts