• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired for sale: one of a kind E1e BK with MicroTower!!! Lower price

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
up for sale is my latest lego product: the E1e-BK-tower. Sure, you could get an E1e BK, get the tail cap and the tower separately, but here is your chance to buy one ready to go.

It is a standard E1e BK HA head with slight wear on the bezel, mint E1e-BK-HA body, and a brand new Scout light tailcap. The light is powered by 1x123 or 1x4.2v R123, and has a Koala-Yolo EM-T F1 MicroTower that gives an insane flood with a decent hotspot. On one primary, it makes a great room light standing on its tail for flood light. Also runs well on 3.2v R123s. Just think of it as a mini-mule with a not-too-intense hotspot.

It took me a while to get the parts together, and is my favorite back-up light, but if I can give it a better home, I need the cash for graduate school tuition.

Photo20.jpg

Photo21.jpg

Looking to get 175 dollars shipped in the 48 states, if shipped outside the country the shipping will depend on actual cost. I take Paypal, and please add 4% if using Credit Card funding

I don't want to sell this, but the state of California wants me to fund my graduate career at least during my master's program.

Edit: Price lowered

Last edited: