Wolf Eyes Fox-1X

hammerface

Newly Enlightened
I just got this light a couple days ago from a fellow forumite - I'm fairly new to flashlights but have aquired a couple great lights such as the NDI and a G2 with LED drop-in and a few others.

I have to say, I am very impressed with this Wolf Eyes - it feels exceptionally well made and solid and is extremely bright running on 2 123s. It "says" 260 lumens - but I don't really know the difference - it's bright, that's all I know. I doubt it's actually putting out that much - wish I had a TK10 to compare it to :)... hopefully soon.

The focusable light is sort of neat but there isn't much difference between the flood and spot to really warrant using it all that much - I just set it on spot and left it as it has great side spill. It's comfortable in the had and has a simple on/off clickie.

Anybody else have this light or opionions on this light? I am very tempted to buy another model of Wolf Eyes.

ThatGuyBri

Newly Enlightened
I'm satified with mine. At 140mm long x 32mm wide, it is a good size to carry. http://www.light-reviews.com/ shows that it is fairly well regulated on both 2xCR123As and 18650s. The spill is bright. The beam is narrow compared to my P6 and L1D CE. I've seen some pictures here on the forum that show the focusing mechanism actually works. My only minor gripe is the color of the head and tail is slightly lighter than the body.