Cabela's XPG w/Knife for $19.99.. Great Buy!

My3kidsfather

Enlightened
Just received two of these for sale and they exceed my expectations. It's just my opinion: this Cabela XPG flashlight is better built and equipped because of the body having two o-rings on each end and the glass lens secured by a screw-in ring like the SureFire 6P series. Reverse clicky feels a bit stiff and should loosen with use, otherwise it feels very positive.

The body is quite thick although it Knurling is great and feels better than any of my other clones, more like the actual 6P. It's shorter than the Solarforce L2's by 1/2". Comes with a 6v. xenon drop-in and takes my other Q5 and R2 drop-in's well. And it comes with a good sheath with lots of velcro and an extra snap button to secure it to your belt.

A word about the knife included: it should prove useful and included in your bug-out-bag or wherever. It has an actual edge and is quite sharp, feels solid.

This is the best clone of the 6P I have seen yet, and should be a great substitute for those looking for a clone with a budget.

Regarding comparing clones to the SureFire 6P, our new 6P is better built and tougher than any of the clones. Someone else said it best: if your life is on the line or some other reason requires you to have the best, then the actual SureFires remain the way to go. Otherwise get the XPG at the great price of US $19.99 with a LED drop-in is a great way to go for everyday work or play.

kramer5150

Flashaholic
Nice!! I have a SuperFire clone on the way. I plan on using it to host my DX-6090. I do not expect it to be on par with a Cabelas (or 6P for that matter). But, curiosity got the best of me and I want to see just how good (or bad) a $9.71 clone really is, stacked up against the best.

Kudos and enjoy the light/knife.