Ceiling Bounce Not Just For Tests Anymore....

umc

Enlightened
So there I was, down at the neighbors with my M6 with the MN21 in it and fresh primaries just waiting for the right moment. And then it happened, we were sitting on their front porch under the over hang and I let the over hang have all 500 lumens of the M6 and it's MN21, ceiling bounce at it's finest. All of my non suspecting neighbors were in awe at the day light that was just bestowed upon them. It was great with everyone asking what just happened and "what made that happen", I said well my little Surefire M6 (I didn't really say that) but something more like just this little flashlight over here..... Needless to say, they were impressed with my little ceiling bounce "test" and everyone went home happy.:D:D

So, what say you, have you run a "bounce test" on your friends/neighbors?

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Newly Enlightened
So far I have only used the ceiling bounce from my Elektro Lumens Quadstar Phazer during power outages to light up the room while I gather up my other flashlights. But, when I get the chance, it is the light that I will ceiling bounce to impress somebody. :thumbsup:

generic808

Enlightened
The only kind of tests I run on my friends is a :poof: so was that bright, or was it BRIGHT?! :crackup: