Any problems with ARC shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Enlightened
its been 5 buisness days since my order and only information i have is electronic shipping info recieved........anyone had a problem with them?

winston

Enlightened
My Arc UV got here so fast I didn't even have time to look forward to it. I'm in California, though. A week by USPS from Phoenix to Tennessee doesn't sound too far off. Remember: it's about 95 degrees in Arizona right now, so some poor mailman probably got hospitalized with heatstroke. When he wakes up he'll resume his normal pickup and delivery schedule.
-Winston

Last edited:

tricker

Enlightened
ok well it took a week from them shipping it from phoenix for it to make it to the phoenix Post office?:crackup:....(averaging about 0 miles a week)

Processed, April 29, 2008, 12:21 am, PHOENIX, AZ 85043
Electronic Shipping Info Received, April 22, 2008

horizonseeker

Enlightened
that just means the usps label / delivery confirmation number was created on the 22nd, as to when the package gets picked up or dropped off it's another matter (29th).

Edwood

Enlightened
USPS delivery confirmation depends on the label being scanned. Often times it is not scanned along the way at every stop. Many times the next time it's scanned is when it's delivered.

tricker

Enlightened
that just means the usps label / delivery confirmation number was created on the 22nd, as to when the package gets picked up or dropped off it's another matter (29th).

well i emailed arc about it before i originally posted and they said it was sent out on the day the label was printed:

Hi Travis,

Yes that's when the Flashlight was shipped to you.

Regards,

Maria

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 8:59 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Package Shipped to You

Is this when the light was actually shipped, or label just printed off at
this time?
Travis Ricker

so somewhere along the line somebody is working very slowly:thinking:

Last edited:

wolverine1

Newly Enlightened
I am having problems with ARC. Has anyone else had this type of problem?

I have not received my order. It was placed on May 7, 2008. It shows it shipped on May 7, 2008. You did not provide a tracking number in your order status email to me. I logged on to your site and it shows shipped on May 7, 2008, via FedEx Overnight?? I paid an extra $29.73 for the overnight shipping. I just purchased 4 lights ($199.80). I had to have someone at my home for two days. Still no lights! Could you please explain what is going on with your company/shipping!

Thanks,

Rick

tricker

Enlightened
i didn't use fedex, and anyone from arc only come once every blue moon to update the arc- ls status so......

email this person: [email protected] with your order number and your issue

as far as i know fed-ex shipments not recieved are covered by arc

and check your junk mail as they use an automated service to send the tracking number i think

wolverine1

Newly Enlightened
Tricker,

Thanks for the info. After reading around the forums I did finally find Maria's email address. I sent an email to her earlier. Hopefully, I will receive some kind of notification on Monday. I have purchased from them before and I am quite surprised that they would show something shipped (with the tracking number space left blank) for Overnight Delivery. It should have arrived May 8, 2008. Anyway, I really do appreciate the info and I will let you know what happens.

Take Care,

Rick -- Wolverine1

tricker

Enlightened
i don't blame you for being worried, as i was earlier when it took a week for the package to get to their local PO, as you can see in my earlier post....but i ordered mine on the 7th too, via USPS and got it yesterday......they say up to 3 days to fill order so overnight after that it should, at its latest, be there tommorrow....but again they aparently replace any order lost by fed ex to ease your pains

Travis Ricker

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i used Fedex international priority (1-3 days) i believe its called, and only got my package a week later...needless to say i wasnt too happy about fedex taking that long. Tom Hanks LIED!!!

Crenshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.