• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Fivemega's 2" DEEP REFLECTOR/BEZEL FOR M*g

Brett80

Newly Enlightened
I just started getting into my 1st Mag mod and I wish some of these were still available. Does anyone have one of fivemega's 2" deep reflector/bezel that they would be willing to part with? I'll make it worth your while.:D

I'm also looking into just a regular VLOP or LOP mag reflector - in case anyone has an extra. Thanks for your help!

Brett80

Newly Enlightened
You are exactly right, LarryK. The 2" deep reflector looks much more like stock than the 2.5" or 3" large bezels. I am hoping to match the bezels to the gray/pewter Mag D I currently have.

Any of these will be better than the cheap aluminum reflector I am using in the meantime.....:sigh:

Brett80

Newly Enlightened
Hi Lux - Since you seem to have so many different Mags & mods, I would like to get your opinion on reflectors. Like I said earlier, I have a very basic KD aluminum SMO reflector that displays horrible rings and artifacts.

If I am looking mostly for throw and some ring reduction - would a 2" deep reflector be a good compromise OR would the 2.5" throwmaster be significantly better?

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Hi Lux - Since you seem to have so many different Mags & mods, I would like to get your opinion on reflectors. Like I said earlier, I have a very basic KD aluminum SMO reflector that displays horrible rings and artifacts.

If I am looking mostly for throw and some ring reduction - would a 2" deep reflector be a good compromise OR would the 2.5" throwmaster be significantly better?

As is the case with everything, there are pro's and con's to weigh. The 2.5" gives better beam quality and throw (being larger and deeper, it collects and collimates more overall light) than 2" deep, which in turn is in improvement over stock (non-deep) SMO reflector.

However, the 2" deep does a nice job on most of the smaller WA type bulbs, screws directly onto the Mag body, and has a more compact form factor, and small bulb bore.

The 2.5" has a wider bulb bore, requires you use a Mag head section, and replaces the reflector and bezel. So you have to decide if you want to compromise the better beam for a smaller form factor.

Raybo

Enlightened
I have an extra in black (unused) if anyone is interested, just send me a PM.

Ray

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I got a PM from Brett who does not want this Deep 2" Red, so PM sent to LarryK.

I'll also be a backup for Raybo's black 2" Deep if springbok doesn't want it.

Thanks

Raybo

Enlightened
I just started getting into my 1st Mag mod and I wish some of these were still available. Does anyone have one of fivemega's 2" deep reflector/bezel that they would be willing to part with? I'll make it worth your while.:D

I'm also looking into just a regular VLOP or LOP mag reflector - in case anyone has an extra. Thanks for your help!

Let me check.

I know I have some FM reflectors but they might be smoothies.

I'll let you know,

Ray