If you could have any light

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
If you could have any light ever made, no matter how expensive, for free, what would you want? What is your dream light?

Mangurrian

Banned
If i could have any i would just get the Maxabeam, or the Beast II but i can't afford any of that so i can only play with the smaller :mecry:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Uhmmm . . . .

Probably the Captain's flashlight from the Titanic.

That would indeed have a great deal of History behind it.

_

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Polaron PH50 :twothumbs

And maybe an nice VSS searchlight. :naughty:

Beyond that I"m not sure yet what my ultimate EDC would be. :thinking:

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arcmania's Superflashlight V :thumbsup:

amsfv.jpg

http://customlightfactory.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58

http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3085

kavvika

Enlightened
A multi-emitter Magmod using either 3-4 Rebel100 or Cree XR-E P4 7A's from Cutter. Love that incandescent tint + the efficiency of LED's. And there's just something about a multi-LED light that just *awesome*.

EDIT: I just realized you probably mean production lights. In that case, I choose the new Nitecore Extreme CR123 light. Why? A high of over 100 lumens, an adjustable low, rear forward clickie switch, able to run rechargeable, and grippy knurling.

In the case that you didn't mean just production lights, I didn't think big enough. I'll take a Milky-modded U2by2 please!

Last edited:

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
A multi-emitter Magmod using either 3-4 Rebel100 or Cree XR-E P4 7A's from Cutter. Love that incandescent tint + the efficiency of LED's. And there's just something about a multi-LED light that just *awesome*.

I have here a bone-stock pewter 3D mag that I bought on spec. I've decided to go with 3 8˚ optics with 3 P4 7As, powered by 12 Eneloops and 3x 700mA AC7135.

Last edited: