malkoff drop in

AOBRICK

Newly Enlightened
Genes Products are top notch but yes getting them is like finding s 20 in a coat pocket you don't know when it will happen but if your lucky enough it will definately make you smile

precisionworks

Flashaholic
Quite a few have been listed recently on The Marketplace BST, some as low as $68-$70. Wattnot sold his last one on BST on 04-14-2008 for $75 delivered. When you figure what he had to pay for insured shipping, $75 is a break-even, zero profit price ... which is about as good as it gets, unless you get lucky with Gene's email list:whistle:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I waited a month before I could get my hands on a M60 and M60L, and it was worth the wait. Don't forget, Gene is a one man team, so if he's sick, has family obligations, or feeling lazy ... he will not have any available for the week. Sometimes he'll have just M60s drop in for one week, and the next week, he'll dedicate himself to making Mag drop ins.

It is getting better though ... from what I heard, he quit his day job and dedicated in making drop ins (correct me if I'm wrong). A couple of weeks back he made 100 M60 and took about 1 week to sell out. As other members have said, sign up for his newsletter.

davedds

Newly Enlightened
Just got another one for backup...
as of 2 min ago.

M60 4 remaining
M60L 4 remaining
M60LL 7 remaining

"get them while there hot"

craig333

Newly Enlightened
Got an M60. All sold out now. Good thing. I can't afford an m60l and m60ll for a while now.

Playa4Life

Newly Enlightened
I got one yesterday as well. Also ordered a new 6P to drop it in. Should be a great combination.:grin2: