• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS:Oddball custom Gdup Cree Pending.....

litetube

Enlightened
I have an unusual creation I would prefer to sell as a whole but if this fails I could part it out in sections if it all sold that way. I dont think anyone else has done this setup so to me it is very unique cool looking little light. Though I bet some have done this at some point like maybe Defabricata himself? I did it to create a super reliable single cell light (the twisty is to me the most reliable switch yet with this you get momentary and the twisting is done at the tail not the head . Also batteries are loaded at the rear, another plus in my book cause you wont get the Gdup LE loosening up in the head like with the standard A19 setup). The Gdup Cree is simply awesome. by using the momentary you can select your level and by twisting the tailcap you get constant on on that level. easy to do one handed with a tactical type grip. A19 is a throw monster!!

Why am I selling ? The rear head gaskett went on my bike the first time out this season . Total engine removal is required which translates into serious $. I want to ride this summer so I gotta scrape together BIG bucks. (I shoulda been a MC mechanic) Plus I have a second Gdup so all is not lost.

Description: This is a Cree Gdup 3 stage LE based in a HAIII A19 head. The single cell body is a DeFabricata "Ribbed " body in bare Aluminum. the tail is a SF Twisty Momentary C size switch . Oh , the HA does not match in tint/color on these pieces since the head is Shoppe and C tail is Surefire. This has never bothered me on lights but it may some and I want to be clear , it shows up in the pics also.
Everything is as new, never carried outside , have run 2 RCR123s thru it total in doors. Asking $230.00

Now I would consider parting it out in a bit if no takers on the whole thing. These would be possible options:

Gdup and A19 head $SPF
Defab body and Tailcap $70.00
Just the Gdup.....$SPF
Just the A19 head...$SPF
but would want to get everything moved
tried to link pics if they dont work i can email pics. They are low quality .

I can only accept Money Order or Check or Cash(not really recommended). No Paypal. Conus only on this Please. All options would include First Class mailing. Insurance or Priority would be a cpl bucks extra . Not responsible for uninsured items lost by PO. Will PM the PO # same day as shipping. Thanx for looking!!!!!

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: WTS:Oddball custom Gdup Cree

GDuP and A19 head both made by the Shoppe? I'd like those two parts.

PM sent.

Last edited:

litetube

Enlightened
Re: WTS:Oddball custom Gdup Cree

AAAGH!!! I havnt been able to get into this thread to update all damn nite!!! Is anyone else having problems?

Currently I have a good offer pending payment on the A19 head/Gdup. I will keep you both Straylite and jemab updated on this if you like?

I guess I will hang on to the body and TC ? Maybe I can find some use for it but they are available if any still interested.

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
Pls clear your mailbox. Trying to send a PM with good news :twothumbs

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
GDUP LE and A19 head received in perfect condition. Thanks much to a very helpful flashaholic :twothumbs