Liteflux lf5 xt

vincebdx

Newly Enlightened
Any news on liteflux LF5 XT ?
Liteflux LF5 XT (1xAA): http://my3c.com/D5/viewthread.php?tid=7717&extra=page=1
20080417_29632ffd2dea7b6cda86STiYwM7nPiCq.jpg

EntropyQ3

Newly Enlightened
That bezel looks like it is designed to chew through a pocket faster than a bull-terrier. :thumbsdow I wish to God the violence addicted folks would disappear from flashlights.
And I had patiently waited for an AA light with the interface of the LF2x. Sigh.

Last edited:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
That bezel looks like it is designed to chew through a pocket faster than a bull-terrier. :thumbsdow...

I agree about the bezel. I sold my NDI because I could not carry it comfortably in my pocket. I don't mind creneltions but I'd prefer there to be smoother edges. Looks like an interesting light though.

Gatsby

Enlightened
Well a lot of folks liked the general features and layout of the LF5, but the multiple twists had many, myself included, hoping for a push button version ala the HDS lights. To their credit they seem to have responded, but I agree that the sharp bezel is a negative in my book. Perhaps we should post a thread in the marketplace and LED Cool can provide some input before the final machining?

patycake57

Newly Enlightened
+1 on the bezels. I like the NDI, but it sits around the house because it's annoying to EDC. I'm definitely going for the smooth steel bezel in their CR123 light.

frank777

Enlightened
Ditto on the sharp bezel. A bright light in an attacker's face is a better defense anyway!